“Best Western Fresno Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
BEST VALUE RATE BOOK NOW
Ranked #4 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
Santa Clarita, United States
“Best Western Fresno Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Very nice and comfortable. Even told some team mates about the hotel and they stayed there also. Liked that all the rooms were non smoking. I have Asthma so it was important to me. Centrally located for our events and with the mall across the street there were great places to eat with in walking distance.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Randy M

Ontario, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

What an awesome hotel. I had the pleasure of staying in a spacious suite. I got fresh cookies on arrival and a paper handed to me at the front desk. My first stay here and I was called by my first name Wow! Excellent comfort level. Nice beds. Great decor. This one deceives premiere status. I will be staying again and I will be recommending this hotel to friends and loved ones.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank bullsem
Huntington Beach CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I made a last minute trip to Fresno State for a football game. This was a perfect spot.Friendly front desk staff, remembered our names. Very clean and well maintained. Comfy beds and pillows. Small pool area. Close to Fresno State stadium and campus. Easy to find off of the highway. We would definitely return to this property

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank hbchick
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We went to Fresno to have a very nice dinner at Flemings and we stayed so we didn't have to drive back that evening. We went to Edo Ya the next day for sushi. It was my birthday week end. We would stay here again if we need as place in Fresno to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in June this year and we thoroughly enjoyed it. We picked this hotel as it was close to shops and restaurants and a good place to travel to Yosemite National Park from. On arrival the staff were friendly and attentive and our room was easy to find. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable, the bed was very comfortable and we slept well here with no outside noise. The swimming pool and seating area were great, although small it was good to relax at. The free breakfast was good and a good variety of food to choose from. We ate in the evening at the Dennys next door which was excellent. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jennifer M
Robert H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Inn, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Jennifer thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely Trip Advisor Review! The highlights and service experience that you mentioned offer insight to other potential travelers that utilize Trip Advisor to find that best suitable hotel. We would really love to serve you and your husband again!
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I travel to a variety of regions and find this hotel to offer the ideal combination of exemplary staff & service, comfortable accommodations delivered at an exceptional value. If you are staying in Fresno this is where you should book a room. I cannot say this about any other hotel I stay at without first providing a qualifier regarding some aspect of my stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Rick thank you for taking the time to write this review. I also noticed that you filled out the Guest Survey that was emailed to you shortly after your last stay. We strive for excellence and appreciate business form guests like you!
royal oaks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I would stay here again. Clean and friendly. Close to dinner places and shopping and savemart center. Bed was comfortable, breakfast was free and great. Good coffee. The vending machine by elevator is one of the best. The pool is small and in front by lobby. Will work fine if you have kids say.n take me to the pool over and over.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family