“Clean and very friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #20 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sebastopol, California
“Clean and very friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Very clean very comfortable and great staff that wants to make sure that everything is working well for the guests. I will stay at this place when my next business trip brings me back to Fresno. The room was big, bed was comfortable and it felt "homey"

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
juleemay, General Manager at Residence Inn Fresno, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate that you choose to stay here at the Residence Inn Fresno.

We want you to know that we appreciate your feedback and look forward to sharing this information with our staff. We know you have choices when you travel and hope that if you do return to Fresno you will once again consider staying at our property.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Room was real modern, but building a little older. It was nice to have a mini kitchen, but only stayed 2 nights, so wasn't really needed.
I was looking forward to the "full breakfast", but when I went down to have it...it was a mad house. There was about 20 chairs, but about 40 people. Most of the food was gone and breakfast wasn't near over.
The one real hassle was the wifi didn't work and front desk told me that I should call the service provider to get it figured out. That's not really my job so I told them that I'd wait until they fixed it. It ended up working the next night, but a little angry that they wanted me to fix it.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review the Residence Inn Fresno on TripAdvisor. I know you have many choices while in the Fresno area and want you to know we appreciate your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the less the normal customer service you experienced at breakfast and with the front desk. Please know this is neither the norm nor what our guest should experience.

I will be reviewing your feedback with the appropriate departments and I do hope if you are in the Fresno area again we have the pleasure to serve you.
central arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Biggest value of the trip for us. We stayed in a one bedroom suite. Furniture and carpets looked near new. Mattress was comfortable. There were 2 digital televisions and full size kitchen appliances. It was quiet and secure and nicely landscaped. Pool and hot tub were clean and inviting. Breakfast was somewhat different each day and there were lots of extra condiments available to make it more interesting and palatable. The happy hour featuring free wine, beer and hors d'ouvres was a very nice touch. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
juleemay, General Manager at Residence Inn Fresno, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn Fresno. We take great pride in providing the quality of service and amenities our customers have come to expect from Marriott. I am happy you were able to experience our Evening Social hour and enjoyed the offerings.

Thanks again for the kind words, we appreciate your business and hope you’ll give us the privilege to accommodate you on your next visit to Fresno!
Hudson, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

After a very long day of flying, this hotel was a pleasant surprise. It was only about 10 minutes from the Fresno Airport. The room was spacious with a well appointed kitchen. It is definitely a place I would consider for a long term stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I needed a place to stay at a reasonable rate near my son's cross country race in Clovis. Residence Inn was just what I was looking for. Clean, nice people, good options for a motel breakfast. This is not a "four star hotel" of course, but in terms of meeting my expectations, it was great. Only negative is the AC in my room was a bit loud--not clattering in-need-of-repair loud, but the blower was loud enough to wake me once or twice. But I am a light sleeper and usually travel with earplugs (I'd forgotten them). Overall, this place was what I needed.

• Stayed October 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stayed on my way down to Southern California and I was very impressed. The rooms were clean and spacious, and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The basketball court was a nice touch and anybody looking for a nice place to stay in Fresno should stay here!

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Roselle, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Great rooms. Clean and fully stocked with kitchen supplies. Employees very friendly. Wine and beer served with various food items at the dinner hour. Great breakfast with reservation. Pool and hot tub outside. Very secure with room key required at all entry doors.

• Stayed September 2013

Been to Residence Inn Fresno? Share your experiences!