“Nice rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 65 hotels in Fresno
Sacramento, California
“Nice rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed overnight on a Saturday while visiting relatives. Check in was very easy. At the front desk, I told the clerk my name, showed a credit card and I had two keycards in less than two minutes. The clerk showed us a floorplan and told us where to park to use the elevator to the third floor. The room was a two room suite with a kitchenette, refrigerator with ice maker and a two burner electric cooktop. There were two LCD TVs, a queen size bed in the bedroom and a sofabed in the living area and a nice size bathroom. Noise from other rooms was not a problem. However, you can hear noise from the hallway through the door and from the pool through the windows. I could also hear the AC compressors kick on as they were right outside the windows even though we were on the third floor.

The queen bed was comfortable. I was a bit apprehensive about the thin mattress on sofabed, but it was supportive enough that I slept through the night.

They have more than the standard continental breakfast with with eggs, sausage, waffles, cereal, juice etc., as well as the usual toast, bagels and English muffins. You shouldn't have any trouble filling up at the start of the day.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

66 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Irvine, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Nice two room suite, 2 flat screen tv's, free wi-fi, excellent breakfast and happy hour. There was enough food at the happy hour to justify skipping dinner. Staff was very friendly. Property has a pool and a sport court and is freeway close.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We started our journey in San Francisco. Stopped here on our way to Yosemite Park. We have 2 teenagers and stayed in the one bedroom suite with the pull out sofa bed. The room was very clean.

I had not been here in 10 years and the area has grown. They have a lot of restaurants.

We ate at El Taquito restaurant. It was recommended by the front desk and the cheapest and the best Mexican food we've had in a long time. For a family of 4, our bill was only $15.00.

• Stayed June 2013
Crowley, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

As guests in this facility for eight months, I can say that we were quite pleased with the treatment. From management all the way down to the staff, they are the most professional as well as caring individuals. As we all know water flows downhill so that is to say that because management is so great, the staff is just as great. Ms. Pam and Ms. Julie are very personable with their guests.They go beyond booking you a room to finding entertainment, restaurants and cinemas to make your stay memorable. Maintenance respond immediately to your needs and the grounds are always clean and manicured. My husband and I were guests at this facility for his 62nd birthday and sure enough all the staff made sure that he had a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake in the freeze when we returned from visiting friends.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Fresno, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is the worst Residence Inn I've encountered. Staff is friendly yes. The internet is terrible and I had to go down to the front desk 4 times because my card wasn't working. On top of that you have to pay for laundry with a dryer that doesn't dry. My laundry is still drying 8 dollars later on my little free time, I bet its still not dry. I'm listening to 2 chainz btw

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Chico, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I stay here frequently when in Fresno, and especially appreciate the full suite with kitchen. I get to pick up food at Whole Foods, and have a "home-like" dinner. Clean, spacious suites. Good customer service. Full breakfast included. Evening reception's offerings remind me of a school cafeteria, though.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
juleemay, General Manager at Residence Inn Fresno, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about the Residence Inn Fresno. We have great respect for every guest’s experience. and feedback. You kind comments about the "spacious suites" and "good customer service" are much appreciated as well as the feedback on the evening social hour offerings. It is only through such feedback we are able to continually learn.

Thank you again and we hope to see you on your next trip to the Fresno area.
Burlingame, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Nice property located right off the freeway. Convenient location with a lot of dining options within driving distance. The rooms are nice and roomy. Can't comment on the fitness room or the breakfast provided. My biggest complaint about the hotel is the spotty wi-fi. This made it difficult for me to get work done.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
juleemay, General Manager at Residence Inn Fresno, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Many thanks for your review. I am sorry you experienced issues with our internet service. I know it is very important to have a reliable service. We are in the process of upgrading our service as well as speed.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you again on your next trip to Fresno.

Julee May

Been to Residence Inn Fresno? Share your experiences!