“Motel should be torn down!” 1 of 5 stars

Super 8 Fresno Convention Center
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2127 Inyo St, Fresno, CA 93721   |
Ranked #29 of 65 hotels in Fresno

85 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
SACRAMENTO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

The carpets were very dirty! As soon as I stepped into the shower the dirt was obvious! Even a light vacuuming would of helped a lot.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

My church and I had recently came here for a Church Conference in August and it was very close by to this hotel, within walking distance. The owner, Kathy and her husband, were very nice to us especially knowing that all our churches from all over the state stayed here. They were so helpful AND really made us feel like we were welcomed. However, when we first checked in, we had a different lady and she was really rude, other than that, our stay was very nice and comfy. Everyone had a great time in the pool as well, i would totally recommend this hotel! Great hotel, great owners and most of all GREAT PRICE! We will be staying here again for sure for the next conference! Thank you!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
LA Area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

After reading a negative review about dogs and no internet, i decided to write this review. i arrive very late on Tuesday, September 11, 2012. I had been traveling from Yosemite and needed to get some sleep before continuing. The room was fine. There was no smell of any sort. Also the internet did work for me. I paid a little less than $70. It certainly isn't the Hilton; but I don't need the Hilton. I can't comment on the breakfast as I left before 7am. I would stay there again if I needed a room in Fresno.

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Cork
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Or, more specifically, dog kennels? Because that is exactly what you are in for at this nasty motel. It is pet friendly, but sure, so is the Hilton's but I guarantee you that this is no Hilton. And THERE IS NO INTERNET. It is a fraud to suggest otherwise. I moved rooms twice and each room smelt of dog excrement and urine, at least I hoped it was dog. The hair dryer was falling out of the wall with exposed wiring, (Room 223) and there was a used condom on the floor, (Room 203). I cannot tell you how bad this place was and I have proudly survived a youth hostel in Belfast during a sectarian riot. I would go back there again and again over staying in the lobby of this human DNA specimen site. I frankly do not understand the good comments on this site although I say you must be more tolerant travelers than myself. Please avoid and spend the money on the Hilton. At least there you CAN have your dog and not smell it too.

Room Tip: No tips. Every thing overlooks a carpark swarming with the homeless.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Alpine, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Went to Fresno for a convention, the convention was held at the hotel across the street and I liked staying at the Super 8 because it was nice and quiet there and the suites are big and a much better price. The staff was very helpful. I enjoyed my stay there and will be returning next year as the convention will be at the hotel across the street again and I'm goin to have my friends stay here instead with me!

Room Tip: Suites are big and a great value!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

You can find more cheap and better motel or inn close to Fresno area.

1st Room smell is like something chemical

2nd Refrigerator and air conditioner are noisy

3rd Coffee is disgusting in the room.

Good point

Waffle is only good so I chose poor not terrible

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Fresno Convention Center? Share your experiences!