“Needs a remodel....” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Fresno

You added Park Inn by Radisson Fresno to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson Fresno
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3737 North Blackstone, Fresno, CA 93726 (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton Fresno)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 15%
Ranked #28 of 65 Hotels in Fresno

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Wyoming
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

In my opinion Radisson is really jeopardizing its brand by having its name associated with the Park Inn by Radisson in Fresno, California. I stayed there on 5/17/15. Many negatives, but suffice it to say I found it to be far below expectations; however, I will say the two young ladies at the front desk were very competent and I have no complaint about the housekeeping of my room; it is the physical hotel that was far below my expectations for something associated with the Radisson name.
Check out the photo, which is a view from my room.

Room Tip: Front desk said they are PLANNING a remodel. C'mon, Radisson, close this place until you bring...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
Stacy D, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Fresno, responded to this review, 5 days ago
On behalf of the park inn by Radisson I apologize for the experience you had here at the park inn. We are doing our best to make the property more enjoyable for the near future.
Utrecht, The Netherlands
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would not stay here again, for many reasons.
1. Security - we had several women in our party, and put them on the third floor, having been assured each section was only accessible with a hotel keycard. The third floor door had been broken so it couldn't close properly - no security whatsoever with that. We reported it three times, to three seperate people, but no one could be bothered fixing it.
2. Laxity. None of our key cards worked to get us into the one area that had ice available near our rooms. None. The front desk changed my cards, and they still didn't work. No offer to bring ice, or walk me there to see what was wrong.
3. Noise. A lot. People by the pool until 1 am, and no one from the hotel had a problem with it, or at least, not enough of a problem to ask them to quiet down. On a weekday night, it was very irritating.
4. Cleanliness and sloppiness. On entering my bathroom, I was greeted by:
-- Two very long clumps of black hair (not even just hairs, but clumps of hair, like someone had been brushing their long hair and not bothered cleaning up) on the floor right in front of the toilet, very visible to the naked eye;
-- A third of a roll of toilet paper to the left of the sink
-- No toilet paper in the holder
-- No spare toilet paper in the room
I don't mind older rooms if they're clean and well maintained. These were not. I would not recommend this hotel.
As a last aside, I find the photos of the pool area posted here very deceptive. It's nowhere near that large, or that nice.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Stacy D, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Fresno, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback at the Park inn I deeply apologize for the experience at our establishment, We are in the process of making changes and upgrades to our rooms and grounds.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for a stop-over night from Yosimite Park on the way to LasVegas. A good comfortable stay with a good nights sleep, and most importantly .. clean and very welcoming. Mind you.. after the the dive hotel we had just left behind in San Francisco, this was a dream palace.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Stacy D, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Fresno, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for the nice complements. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My company booked this hotel for me, so I knew nothing about it but the name upon arrival. The check-in process want a great experience thanks to Miss Channel at the front desk.

It is obvious this property had a very tasteful remodel a few years back. Although the furnishings were still quite stylish, there were some signs of wear - but good news, another refurnishing will be happening soon.

I slept very well. Great mattress, triple sheeting, nice fluffy pillows and curtains that block all the light.

Nice group of guests. Seemed mostly like small groups of friends and foreign families visiting the area.

Very nice pool with spacious grounds and well kept landscaping and mature hedges and trees.

You might notice the classic wood shake roof appears to be in disrepair, but I didn't see any leaks and heard the roof is about to be replaced (wow - that much be very expensive).

I found this a nice property and learned it will getting even nicer!

Room Tip: This is a 2 story property without elevators. Request a ground floor room when making your reservat...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Stacy D, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Fresno, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you very much for the wonderful comments and for mentioning Channel. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back in the area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not going to go into detail, loud group of Future Farmers in the building. Very loud doors and the staff couldn't get a handle on the kids. Dated hotel in a shady part of town. No reason for the doors slamming till midnight and started again at 6:15am. Rough!!!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
On behalf of the Park inn by Radisson I apologize for the experience here. I assure you we are working diligently to ensure another incident does not occur again.

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Fresno? Share your experiences!