“Poor, horrible experience.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Park Inn by Radisson Fresno

You added Park Inn by Radisson Fresno to your Saves list
Park Inn by Radisson Fresno
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3737 North Blackstone, Fresno, CA 93726 (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton Fresno)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 15%
Ranked #29 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
“Poor, horrible experience.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Checked in for one night as part of a tour enroute to Vegas. The aircon in the corridor was so noisy that we could hear it in our room.

Then as I got into the shower. I realised halfway through that there were no bath towels! Made a call to the housekeeping (picked up by the front desk) who took down my room number and told me they will get it sent to me. 10 minutes later I got out of the shower and made a second call. They checked back my room number and said the towels were on its way. By my third call another 10 minutes later, the front desk told me to hold on and hung up on me. Now, im stuck in the shower and dripping wet, I made one last call minutes later and the front desk now told me that they've run out of towels.

So I decided that I should let my tour leader know that my room was never given any towels lest our check out is jeopardized the next morning. My tour leader decided to speak to the front desk directly and when he called me back, he told me that he was told that the housekeeping had not done their job and that the front desk is now rectifying it by sending towels to all the rooms with no towels. (by now, towels have MAGICALLY appeared when 15 minutes ago I was told they ran out of towels)

Appalling enough to be lied time and again from the beginning when the towels were on its way to me up till the point in time when they magically appear after apparently running oyt of towels. Very bad experience. Disappointed and upset!

• Stayed May 2013
Kristen P, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Fresno, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
On behalf of our entire staff here at the Park Inn by Radisson Fresno we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel. I have addressed the issues concerning the shortage of towels with our housekeeping team and front desk staff.

I can assure you that we are working diligently to insure that a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
bangalore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Recently we stayed in this hotel for an over night stay.The hotel outer and rooms were good and so also the service.Rooms were large enough with all basic facilities.Recommended for a short stay and nothing to worry

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
devon uk
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Very average in all areas. This was first time on a 17 day tour that we felt anxious about our location. Evening meal OK. Basic breakfast. However all the staff we met were friendly and helpful. There are lots of room blocks around a pool so it looks rather confusing.

• Stayed May 2013
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I travel extensively for work, and I have stayed in many hotels. I found the Radisson Inn located in Fresno, California to be equal in customer service and their willingness to assist with any needs the customer might have. Specifially, Eric Cavanagh who helped me with my bags and drove me to the airport was really great! He was really polite and was willing to help me with any issues I had regarding my flight. With that said, I have a very important complaint which may affect my choice of hotels the next time I am in the Fresno area.

The food was terrible! Specifically, the breakfast buffet. The overall quality and taste was just bad. Because there are not alot of other choices near the hotel, one is basically stuck with staying in the hotel. The dinner was " alright" but not what I would have expected for a higher end hotel. PLEASE do something with the quality of food being prepared. I am considering not coming back to the hotel.

If you would like to contact me with a more in depth convesation, please don't hesitate to contact me. I appreciate your interest and look forward to future correspondence with you.

Karen Gamel 253-243-7779

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a business trip for 2 nights; it looks okay from the outside, then you look at the surrounding area and wonder: "is my car safe at night? Will it get broken into?" and, "should I walk outside after the sun has lowered?"

The room's AC didn't seem to cool the room, which seemed to be the only problem at first. Then as I'm laying in bed, I see something moving out of the corner of my eye. Two little worms are in the bed. TWO. Wriggling and squiggling about. No bigger that a decent-sized eyelash, but GROSS. I asked them to switch rooms and they obliged; I checked the next bed and it seemed okay. Then as I pulled up the sheet to go to bed, a baby spider ran across.

But wait, there's more! The toilet in the new room would not flush either.

Although the customer service was fine, one night was comped, I will never, ever, stay here again. Bugs in the bed is disgusting and should just not happen. Period.

• Stayed April 2013
Kristen P, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Fresno, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the entire Park Inn by Radisson Staff, I want to extend my apologies to you for the issues you had during your stay with us.

We have contacted our pest control partner to further investigate the problem you encountered in your room. To date, we have no knowledge of any pest control issues throughout our entire property.

It was brought to our attention that our front desk staff made immediate accommodations for you in another room of our property, which you also found in adequate.

We hope that each one of our guests gives us the opportunity to rectify any issues they encounter during their stay.

I am also aware that one night room and tax was adjusted from your final bill because of the inconveniences experienced during your stay.

Should you wish to discuss this matter further, please feel free to contact our hotel at anytime to speak with one of our managers.

Best Regards,
The Management Staff at the Park Inn by Radisson Fresno
Sioux Falls, SD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have previously stayed at the Four Points on business and for pleasure. This trip was for pleasure and I hate to repeat myself but this is the quietest business class hotel I have found. The grounds and rooms are lovely and condusive to work or just sit or visit quietly. The staff are so professional and did an extra favor for us above and beyond. We had a patio this trip and so enjoyed coffee and paper and visiting just outside our beautiful room. Thank you to Park Inn and hope to come back very soon.

Room Tip: Mention you like it quiet and kid free.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Taipei, Taiwan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Bad experience with this hotel. Stayed here with my family for one night. This hotel was previously run by Four Points Sheraton, but now is by Radisson. There is no lift from ground to second floor so all of my family members were struggling to bring our heavy luggage up to stairs. The layout of this hotel is basically a maze, all buildings are constructed around the pool in the center, but without clear sign. Decoration is out-of-dated and the bathroom has a broken tub. In my parent's room, lights bulbs were with different colors, in my room, light was dead. Overall, I would suggest you not to stay here unless your budget is tight.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Fresno? Share your experiences!