“A pleasant surprise.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
Dixon, California
“A pleasant surprise.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I was expecting an old style hotel but it wasn't what I got. It was a nice room. Great bedding. Comfortable chair with an ottoman and an office area. Free internet too. Bathroom was really clean. Didn't like the shower head style but it worked just fine. Keruig coffee maker was provided too. The breakfast in the morning was call a continental plus or extra but it was more than a continental. Not as elaborate as Embassy Suites but still good. Had scrambled eggs, sausages, potatoes, toast. rolls, fruit. milk, orange juice, coffee and more. It was a good place to stay. It also had a very nice restaurant attached to the lobby.

Room Tip: My room was just like the rest. All single levels so no stairs or elevators.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights at Piccadilly Inn. We had a good stay. Staff were friendly and room was comfortable and clean. Continental breakfast was surprisingly good (waffles, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, sausage, toast, cereal, and all the necessary drinks). We would come back again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My visit was a great visit. Staff was pleasant and kind. I enjoyed the room and pet friendly service. My Lil guy means the world to me and to be able to have him with me in a clean comfortable environment is important. I will definitely be returning.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The staff Was friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again. Even with Hotels.com making an error on my reservation the Hotel staff remained kind and patient and fixed it. Great place. A 4 Star

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We brought a group of 60 people. While the facilities were nice and the front desk staff- especially Melanie were so nice, the hotel left a lot to desire with logistics. Check in was 3pm. I asked for early check-in. At 3:50 the maids were still cleaning our rooms! There was a wedding at 4 and I had no place to put my students without interfering with the poor couple's big day. Who wants 50 random teenagers at the pool behind their wedding ceremony? Breakfast was supposed to be ready at 6 on Sunday. At 6:25 they finally had it ready. We had to feed 50 kids in less than half an hour to get them to our conference on time. Janice was wonderful and even gave us doggy bags so all the kids could eat!!! The downside of the staff is definitely Renee!!!!! That woman is just plain awful! She has no business working in customer service! How she still has a job after her rudeness last year is beyond me and her attitude definitely hasn't improved- if anything it has deteriorated. I've never seen someone in the customer service industry treat customers with such disdain.

• Stayed April 2015
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

unfortunately the rooms were not ready even at 3 o'clock so and there was also a wedding so we were gathered at the pool and then had to leave that areawe had over 51 people in our party and breakfast was late by approximately 30 minutes besides that the rooms are very clean and staff is nice

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Some issues but staff worked with us to solve. Some rooms were not ready when we arrived and early breakfast accommodation was not communicated with the kitchen staff. Rooms were clean and everything worked.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to Piccadilly Inn Shaw? Share your experiences!