“It could not have been worse!!!Bedbugs..” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Fresno - Blackstone South

You added Motel 6 Fresno - Blackstone South to your Saves list
Motel 6 Fresno - Blackstone South
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4080 North Blackstone Avenue, SR 41/Eisenhower Freeway at Ashlan Avenue, Fresno, CA 93726   |
Ranked #51 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Melbourne, Florida
“It could not have been worse!!!Bedbugs..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

We needed a convient and economical location to see Yosemite and Sequoia Nat Parks. The first night, the toilet handle broke so we couldn't flush it. The air conditioner was extremely noisy. The mattresses were horribly uncomfortable. But the worse was my bed was full of bedbugs. I didn't realize it at the time but found 60 bites on my body within hours of leaving the hotel. I also recognized bug feces which were described online when I looked it up so I have no doubt about them. We are on the road for two more weeks and I have to figure out which clothes and suitcases are infected and how to clean them out. I didn't feel safe either. The fence around the property had coiled barbed wire, like what is used in prisons.

Room Tip: Go some place else
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

Just to be fair, the staff was friendly and check in was easy. However, the main issue is that this hotel is in a very sketchy area. Cars and guests come and go at all hours. It appears that many people use the rooms for less than an hour. (Use your imagination on that one.) There was occasional yelling from the parking lot at various points during the night, and I was definitely being sized up by another hotel guest when I parked near the check in desk. As I ventured off the property to find dinner, I noticed three men kneeling and being handcuffed by a group of cops across the street. The solution to all of this? Empty your car of all of its belongings, bolt the hotel room door, turn on the AC on to drown out the noise, and go to sleep.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
So Cal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2009

Clean room, check-in was pleasant and quick. Good value for the buck. I will stay there again.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2006

Someone in the parking lot hit my car, so it was a hit and run...my car was parked in front of the office, then daily when I was there, someone kept kicking in the door that was rammed. Cost me $1000 in damages.

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business
Bellingham, WA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2004

If you ever get a chance to stay in a motel 6, avoid Fresno. We stayed in 5 different motel 6's on our trip to the Northwest and back, and got creeped out in Fresno. It was like a motel for prostitutes and gangs. They had a security guard, who was very nice and allowed us to park our car behind his so he could watch it, and the hotel desk agent gave us a room right above the office after we got very uncomfortable at the back of the motel location we originally had. Alot of night action, but we did get a good night's sleep, thankfully. Couldn't wait to leave in the morning, though. It's a shame, since it is in a pretty area just a little bit away from there.

• Stayed July 2004

Been to Motel 6 Fresno - Blackstone South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Fresno - Blackstone South

Address: 4080 North Blackstone Avenue, SR 41/Eisenhower Freeway at Ashlan Avenue, Fresno, CA 93726
Location: United States > California > Fresno
Ranked #51 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Fresno - Blackstone South 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Fresno - Blackstone South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel 6 Fresno - Blackstone South Hotel Fresno
Motel Six Fresno
Fresno Motel 6
Fresno Motel Six

If you own or manage Motel 6 Fresno - Blackstone South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.