“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 65 hotels in Fresno
Houston, Texas
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Front desk. Always helpful and makes check-in a breeze. This location offer a resturant on the property. Good size pool. Plenty of parking for alll su ze vehicles. The airport is bout a block away. My stay has always been great.

• Stayed July 2013
sjramirez, General Manager at Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadivsor. We appreciate all feedback and very glad to read you had such a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed all our amenities. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your next visit!

177 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Sunnyvale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for one night. This is located at very strategic location. This hotel is very clean and calm. Our sleep was very peaceful.
This hotel is highly recommended by me. Overall very good experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
sjramirez, General Manager at Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay and our amenities. We appreciate your recommendation and hope the next time your travels bring you to Fresno you will again choose to stay with us!

Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed here as part of a tour group visiting national parks. When we compared rooms, some folks had rooms that were fine, clean, modern, others had rooms that were dirty and tired. We had to stay on the ground floor because of no elevator, so my room was very close to the parking space outside my room (inside corridors), fortunately the person who parked there was considerate and did not make a lot of noise. The worst part of the stay was the breakfast buffet. Although they knew there was a group coming in all at the same time and had to eat quickly, there was only one lady on duty to keep up the bar, clear tables and provide utensils. I really felt sorry for her. As a result the bar was often out of something, or what was there was cold. Management, please give her some help when large groups are coming in. Same thing happened at our catered dinner in one of the meeting rooms. Not enough help, food delivered in stages, we ended up helping out the staff.

There was a business center with computers, and the pool was nice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am very sorry that you encountered some inconsistencies during your stay. Providing the same quality service to all our guests is very important to me and I am very sorry that in this case we did not deliver. I apologize for not having enough staff. There are times we have larger groups we are not necessarily prepared for and obviously we should have been better prepared. We will use all your feedback to help improve our services and make sure issues like this do not happen again. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope the next time you travel to Fresno you will stay with us again to experience proper service.

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I've stayed at every type of hotel all over the world and this hotel is one of the best ever. If you want to add to your trip a beautiful huge indoor pool with it's own deco waterfall then this is the place. We felt like we didn't even need to leave the hotel to have fun. The kids loved it. The room was super clean and the staff was some of the nicest people I've ever seen at a hotel. They delivered whatever we needed at all hours. The gym was nice, the room was nice and quiet, the amenities were perfect and for the price we paid, it was well worth staying here rather then some generic hotel. We're coming back here for our anniversary just to enjoy the pool one more time!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
sjramirez, General Manager at Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel during your recent stay. I can’t thank you enough for your positive comments. We are very proud that we delivered on our commitments during your stay. We believe our staff makes us special and thank you for recognizing they’re special! Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit to celebrate your anniversary. We’ll make sure the water in the pool is perfect!

Crowley, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I had to fly out of Fresno, CA at 5:25A so we stayed at the Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport. The room was very clean and quiet. We were able to park and the shuttle took us to the airport the next morning and picked us up on return. The staff at the front desk was very professional and efficient.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
sjramirez, General Manager at Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for completing a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed our amenities and found our staff helpful. A clean and comfortable stay with staff that is here to anticipate your needs is what we pride ourselves on. I am glad we were able to deliver on that to you and your husband. We hope you had a pleasant trip.

Westfield, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Probably built in the 70's. It's basically just a place to stay. Rooms had a good bed and a hot shower. Older, noisy A/C units. Restaurant was adequate for a quick meal, but not a choice I would make to stop and eat. Location is super for easy access to the airport. No free breakfast, the $10.50 buffet was not worth it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am sorry to read you were disappointed in your recent stay. I would like to speak to you to get more detail on your stay so that I can work to make this right. Please feel free to contact me directly at 559-455-2501 or sramirez@fresnoairporthi.com.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I usually stay at one of the Carlson chain hotel first time since it was close to the airport and I was flying out early. Poor guest service looks nice on the outside and lobby area but rooms are not tastefully decorated. Front staff are not welcoming like other places I stay. I've been in Fresno 8 times already this year and first time and last at that hotel even though its close to the airport.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I am very disappointed to read about your negative experience with our hotel. Your experience is no usual of what our guests enjoy. Clearly we did not meet your expectations and for that I apologize. We believe in making things right when we fall short and I invite you to contact me directly at 559-455-2501 or sramirez@fresnoairporthi.com. I would like to visit with you do get more details and learn how we can improve. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sam Ramirez

Been to Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport? Share your experiences!