“Not a 3 -star” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Fresno Airport

You added Ramada Fresno Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Fresno Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5090 E. Clinton Way, Fresno, CA 93727 (Formerly Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport)   |
Ranked #33 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
“Not a 3 -star”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Interior was old. Room is out-dated and had a strong smell, over-sprayed. Bathroom does not look clean. We didn't feel clean during our stay. Just hope next time if i do return, the hotel is remodeled. Will not recommend for extended stay at this time.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
sjramirez, General Manager at Ramada Fresno Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank your review. I am very sorry to read that you did not have a positive experience during your stay with us. We strive to make each stay a memorable one and it appears we fell short in this instance. I would like to speak to you directly to get more detail and determine what we can do to make it right. Please feel free to contact me directly at sramirez@fresnoairporthi.com or 559-455-2501. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had a great experience with my wedding reception! the sales manager and food Cordinator where easy and great to work with! They met all our needs and made sure that our night was a special one. I would recommend them for any occasion or event. Everyone that attended couldn't say enough of the venue, food and service.

• Stayed August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you reviewing our hotel about your recent wedding reception. I am very proud to read that our staff was able to take such good care of you and your guests and they had a good time. We strive to make each event memorable and so glad we achieved that goal in this case. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Fresno Airport for your event and we hope to have you back again in the future for other special occasions.

Fresno, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Our daughter lives in Portland, Or. She wanted to be married twice. Once to be married by a wonderful waterfall near Portland on a certain date. And then again back in her home town of Fresno for all the distant relatives.
We had a choice of all the different planners/places in Fresno and there are quite a few. We chose the Holiday Inn Airport for many different reasons. But let me tell you that while the location is perfect for travelers, (being right across the street from the Airport), we were taken by Danielle Evans. Not only did she crunch up the best numbers(price) she gave the best attention and service. She was the most helpful and our wedding was the most perfect wedding to all that attended. Even the colors Danielle wore on the day of the wedding matched our chosen colors for the wedding. Danielle's smile lifted our every moment and the Holiday Inn complimented our every wish. Many thanks to the Chef and other support personnel like Danielle's assistance team and even the Bar Tender. We all had a great time and everyone including the bride and groom was happy and satisfied. Great Job Danielle. The Holiday Inn should be very proud to have such a wonderful staff as they do. This from the Wike/Puckett wedding.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review of our hotel for your recent wedding. I am very glad you had such a positive experience with us during your daughter’s wedding. I am not surprised to read Danielle was able to take care of your event as she is a true professional who cares greatly about making all events memorable. Our staff clearly made a positive impression and I can tell you personally, the staff thoroughly enjoyed working with your group as well. Thank you for choosing out hotel for the special day and we hope you’ll come back for future family functions!

Fresno, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Why do I advise you to have Your Events at The Holiday Inn Airport with Danielle; I'm an event planner and I work with many Venues and Catering Managers in Town on a daily basis. I bring my clients to Danielle because I now that they will be treated with respect and I now that she will do anything in her power to accommodate them with all of their needs. This Hotel provides full service that makes it so easy to work with, they offer the food tastings (not a lot places do?), she's very flexible with the booking of the events with the clients and she works with them on their deposits if needed, AWESOME communication skills specially when going over the contract and details of the events. Danielle is on site on Weekends to make sure the events go as planned :). I have been in the business for many years and if you want to have a Memorable and Unforgettable Special Event I Highly and Proudly recommend Danielle Evans at The Holiday Inn Airport. Go visit her and find out for yourself, YOU will not regretted :)

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very glad to read that you have had such positive experiences with our Sales Department and specifically Danielle. We are very proud of the service we can provide as well as our tastings. We believe it’s important for guests to be able to experience what their guests will! We pride ourselves on our personal service and flexible arrangements. Again thank you for your review and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

San Clemente, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel is in some need of some serious TLC. Some of the things were little like scratches in the doors where the carts bang into them. Holes in the walls behind lighting fixtures. Handles on bathroom fixtures that were loose. Hot water takes a long time to come on. There was also a big problem with the toilet in one of our rooms. It backed up and raw sweage and toilet paper flooded the room, into the carpet, out to the hallway, and enen into the carpet of the rooms across the hall. Really sort of gross. It didn't flow into our room across the hall until the following morning when we were going to check out, so I figured there was no reason to complain. It was there problem.
My question would have been, for health reasons why didn't they clear our the surrounding rooms?
I suppose the draw for this hotel is that they are directly across the street from the airport.
The spa wasn't working either.

Their counter help were exceedingly helpful and pleasent.

We, however will be staying at a different hotel next time we travel to Fresno.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. We work very hard to make sure our property is always presentable and clearly in this situation we fell short of that expectation. I would like to apologize for what you experienced and would be happy to speak to you directly to obtain more detail from you and see what we are able to do to make it right. Please feel free to contact me directly at sramirez@fresnoairporthi.com or 559-455-2501.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Do not hold an event there at the holiday inn. The catering manager Danielle is only out to get you for your money. She will try to charge you for every little thing but will not mention that to you at the time of signing the contract. She has very bad communication skills. Do not be fooled. Ask a lot of questions and make sure you read the contracts before signing it. The only positive thing I got out of going there is being able to have Sandra from "covered with elegance" to make my wedding beautiful. Thanks and hope this review helps.

• Stayed March 2013
      Cleanliness
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Tripadvisor.com. We do hold several hundred events at our hotel every year and apologize for any miscommunication that may have occurred with our Catering Manager. We do understand verbal miscommunications can occur which is why we put all agreements in writing for all to review and answer all questions prior to signing. If at any time you are unhappy with your event we are more than happy to work with you to find a suitable solution. Before anything else, we are dedicated to making all events at our hotel memorable.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have stayed here before and every time the hotel is worse. This was the last time I will use this hotel. The air conditioner in the first room was spitting out bits of insulation all over the room and finally after 30 min they gave me a new room. The air conditioner in the new room started to do the same thing. It took almost 40 min to get a cobb salad in the restaurant. The bathroom wreaked of mildew. The "breakfast buffet" that would be free at any other hotel is $12. And overall the hotel is just rundown and dirty.

• 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
sjramirez, General Manager at Ramada Fresno Airport, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am very sorry to read that you had such a poor stay with us. I would be interested in speaking to you directly to get more information on your stay and see how we can make it right. Please feel free to contact me directly at sramirez@fresnoairporthi.com or 559-455-2501.

Sam Ramirez
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fresno
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Airport Hotel
3.5 of 5 stars 125 reviews
Radisson Hotel Fresno Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno South
DoubleTree by Hilton Fresno Convention Center

Been to Ramada Fresno Airport? Share your experiences!