We stayed at the Holiday Inn at Fresno because our flights were cancelled due to weather. I called for a pick up and they told me they were in the middle of a shift change and would be there in 20 minutes. After waiting for 30 minutes in the freezing middle of the night I called back and found out that they had forgotten to pick us up! NOT a good initial impression. Here are some other pro's and con's of the place:
-no continental breakfast
-the heater did not work properly--it was freezing!
-no extra blankets or pillows in the room (was too jet-lagged and frustrated to ask for more)
-Requested a wake up call--didn't happen!
-no mini fridge or microwave in room
-rooms needed upgrading
-within walking distance from airport (I had hurt my knee so I needed the pickup)
-restaurant on site with B-L-D served--nice portions
-shuttle did run us to the mall or any place within 5 miles
If they wouldn't have forgotten to pick us up or make the wake up call or maybe had a fridge or microwave or continental bfast I would have given a better rating.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport Hotel Fresno
- Holiday Inn Fresno Airport
- Holiday Inn Fresno
- Fresno Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There's a new connection to the heart of Central California. The Holiday Inn Fresno Airport Hotel is less than five minutes from check-in and baggage claim at Fresno - Yosemite International Airport. We are the preferred destination of business travelers and vacationers seeking friendly non-stop service. Treat yourself to our uncommon courtesy and superbly appointed accommodations including free high speed Internet access. Splash into one of our two pools (indoor & outdoor), work out in our fitness center, or simply relax among friends in the inviting atmosphere of the Skyline Cafe or King Tut's Lounge. We are minutes away from great area attractions like Fresno State University, Save Mart Center, Fresno Grizzlies Stadium, the Selland Arena and Fresno Convention Center. Venture less than an hour outside our doors and enjoy Las Vegas quality gaming at Chukchansi, Table Mountain or the Palace Casinos and the breathtaking scenery of Yosemite and Sequioa National Parks. San Francisco, Wine Country or the surf and sand at Pismo Beach are all less than 3 hours away. Your 'constant caring friends' await you at the Holiday Inn Fresno Airport Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.