“Great location, nice stay! Love the breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #24 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
“Great location, nice stay! Love the breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Stay @ this location every time I'm in Fresno. Short walk from the airport. Free gift for Priority Club members includes free breakfast buffet that is really good. Decor is a little dated, but clean and nice.

• Stayed October 2012
sjramirez, General Manager at Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for your review! We are so glad to read we are your hotel of choice when you stay in Fresno. We so appreciate returning guests like you. Thank you for being our guest!

Sam Ramirez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Schweinfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Thank you, Mrs. Cort, that you helped me very patiently with all my questions. Your service was really very special!!!!
We liked to stay in this hotel very much and enjoyed the swimmingpools and the nice people.
Thank you also for the friendly shattledriving!

I tried to write my Thank before, but I couldn`t handle it. Hope now it will.

Have a good day! In this hotel you will ;)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your recent stay and enjoyed our amenities. I will be sure to pass your comments on to Cori as well. Thank you again and we hope the next time you visit Fresno you’ll be our guest.

San jose, Ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I travel a lot and at the end of a long day it's very nice to have someone like June remember my name and provide me great service. She not only personalized my stay and made me feel welcome..she treated all of the guests the same way. Yes, the hotel is older, but my room was very clean and comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
sjramirez, General Manager at Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Tripadvisor. We believe that providing a clean and comfortable stay through great people like June is our mission. I am so proud to read your comments and assure you I will pass them along to June personally. We thank you for being our guest and look forward to your next stay in Fresno!

General Manger
Amarillo, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

The hotel is older and could use some upgrading. I hadn't seen a thermostat with a dial in quite some time. The restaurant doesn't stay open continuously. It closes at 1 and reopens at 5 pm, but the bar area with the same menu opens at 4. If you arrive between those times don't plan on eating anything but vending. I called for the shuttle when i arrived and it took over 20 minutes. When i went to the waiting area i could see the hotel. When I departed the next day i decided to walk and it only took 5-10 minutes. Definitely quicker than waiting on the shuttle. The staff was friendly and willing to help, but with the various hours for dining and other things it was difficult to accommodate some needs.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor I am very glad to read you enjoyed the convenience of our location to the airport. Although there did seem to be some areas of your stay you could have been more satisfied with. Our restaurant does indeed close between 1pm and 5pm. We have limited hours in this venue. Our complimentary shuttle does have a 5 mile radius and even with two vans we do sometimes get delayed providing this service. I am sorry that it took so long to pick you up, that is not typical whatsoever. I certainly hope that the positive experience you had with our staff will encourage you to stay with us again and we look forward to that. Thank you for being our guest.

General Manger
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is an average hotel, but the friendly and helpful staff made this a very good one in my opinion. First, the hotel is just across the street from the airport, incredibly convenient if you are flying in as I did. The propoerty is nice with standard rooms (clean and comfortable, but not fancy) an excercise facility and an indoor pool. I attended some business meetings in the hotel, and the staff really went out of their way to make sure that we had everything that we needed including extra water and coffee. Not wanting to pay an arm and a leg for a place in Fresno, this place met my needs perfectly.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the main building, not the annex.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
sjramirez, General Manager at Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Tripadvisor. I am very pleased to read that you had such a positive experience at our hotel with our staff. We believe that it’s the people that can make the difference and I am very happy to read that we had that impact and made that difference. I will be sure to share your comments at our next staff meeting so that our associates understand their importance. Again, thank you for reviewing our hotel and we look forward to your next stay.

Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Room was nice, bed and pillows were great. What was most odd is the lack of an elevator. I was assigned a 2nd floor room and had to lug two heavy bags upstairs--strange, didn't know hotels could operate without elevators. Desk clerk said it was an old hotel built before relevant laws, and presumably grandfathered in. Plus he said they had enough first floor rooms to cover client needs. Still, no elevator is an inconvenience.

Ate the buffet breakfast. Horrible eggs, dry, not good.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. I am sorry to read that your experience was just “ok”. You are correct that although our hotel has a great deal of first floor rooms to accommodate our guests, we do not have an elevator. I am very sorry that we were not proactive enough to recognize your luggage and offer you a guestroom on our first floor. I’m also sorry that you found our breakfast unacceptable. I will personally visit with our kitchen staff to make sure the quality meets our standards. Again thank you for reviewing our hotel, comments like yours help us identify need areas and improve. If you would like to discuss anything in more detail or personally please contact me directly at 559-455-2501 or sramirez@fresnoairporthi.com

Lihue, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Aloha i would like to say thank you to the staff for there great and excellent service there names are at the front desk Tammy,Cori,Javi,Sharon,Ryan,Jon,Abe they are very helpful and great
from the skyline cafe staff are excellent also to all your needs the names are Violeta and Encar
i would recommend this hotel for all your business needs im glad to say i would return for every business trip to fresno holiday inn airport from hawaii

Aloha Clyndon

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
sjramirez, General Manager at Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Clyndon, thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am so glad to read you enjoyed your visit with us and our staff had such a positive impression that remembered their names! I will be sure to personally pass along your comments to them. Again, thank you for your feedback and we certainly hope when your travels return you to Fresno, you will again visit our hotel.

Sam Ramirez

Been to Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport? Share your experiences!