Stayed here for three nights, and after what happened on the last night I will NEVER stay here again . We were staying in the back building, in a room right by the pool. That night at the pool there was a loud party going on with a DJ and everything. I had to be up early the next morning for work and around 9:30pm I called for a 5am wake up call. I also asked the front desk what time the party would be over because the music was extremely loud. He said they had the venue booked untill midnight, but the music would be turned down by 10pm. 3 phone calls later it was now 12:15am and the music was still blarring, there were people running up and down the hallways, someone pulled the fire alarm which went off for over 30 minutes. What angers me the most was when I calmly called down to the front desk the staff member working was rude with me and said there was nothing he could do and that I would have to deal with it untill the party was over. That was my first and LAST stay at this hotel.
Pros: Its across the street from the airport
Cons: They book loud partys untill past midnight close to guest rooms, rude and unprofessional staff, there are no resturants or food options close by, and the hotel is pretty old.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport Hotel Fresno
- Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Fresno Airport
- Holiday Inn Fresno
- Fresno Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There's a new connection to the heart of Central California. The Holiday Inn Fresno Airport Hotel is less than five minutes from check-in and baggage claim at Fresno - Yosemite International Airport. We are the preferred destination of business travelers and vacationers seeking friendly non-stop service. Treat yourself to our uncommon courtesy and superbly appointed accommodations including free high speed Internet access. Splash into one of our two pools (indoor & outdoor), work out in our fitness center, or simply relax among friends in the inviting atmosphere of the Skyline Cafe or King Tut's Lounge. We are minutes away from great area attractions like Fresno State University, Save Mart Center, Fresno Grizzlies Stadium, the Selland Arena and Fresno Convention Center. Venture less than an hour outside our doors and enjoy Las Vegas quality gaming at Chukchansi, Table Mountain or the Palace Casinos and the breathtaking scenery of Yosemite and Sequioa National Parks. San Francisco, Wine Country or the surf and sand at Pismo Beach are all less than 3 hours away. Your 'constant caring friends' await you at the Holiday Inn Fresno Airport Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Fresno-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.