“My mistake” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Fresno North

Save Saved
You added Knights Inn Fresno North to your Saves list
Knights Inn Fresno North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4061 N. Blackstone, Fresno, CA 93726 (Formerly Days Inn Fresno North)   |
Ranked #57 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Calipatria
“My mistake”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

When I entered the room it was not cleaned, my family wanted for me to ask for a refund, the family did not used the shower, the toilet was like for a child and had pubic hairs,smoke detector chirping.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Coalinga, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

to any guest NEVER check in to DAYS INN hotel the one in BLACKSTONE it was so disgusting. The front desk that work there was the owner who was about 80 plus age and and a younger man in 20's. I got the key to the room, it was just like the movie the Psycho .... the room is at the backof the building, the front is so deceiving. As we park infront of our room bldg. on the 1st floor you'll see curtains is just not right. When i got out of our car you can smell felty carpet from the parking lot as if you have entered to a ghetto place where all addicts and what not stayed. I almost fuke so i went back to front desk to get my money back but since i paid already through expedia no refund spoke to owner as if theres nothing wrong with his hotel. GUEST BEWARE! EXPEDIA take them out from your lists. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2010

Days Inn has low prices. That is why we choose to stay here. The rooms are spacious but quite outdated. Futhermore one of our 2 rooms wasnt vacumed properly. The beds are not to good anymore. The pool is fine but no towel were provided. Breakfast is very very basic. Do accept too much.
The reception staff does not seen to care at all for his guest. When handing in the keys at check out the clerk didn't say any word to us and just grapped the keys.
If you just need to hav a bed for the night days inn fresno may be fine if you go with low expectations but there are other "inns" offering better value for money.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Bay Area, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2010

I arrived approx 7 pm on Saturday night. As I pulled into the parking lot, I was realized that a prostitute was being picked up in the parking lot. I entered the lobby and checked in, and asked if this was a common occurence there and was told by the girl at the front desk "I don't know, I don't go out there." Lovely. When I left the lobby, I walked into the parking lot to see yet another prostitute walking from the back of the lot to meet up with the first, who was now at the entrance to the parking lot. I got in my car, and drove down to my room, and unloaded our luggage. On leaving to go back to my friend's home, I almost ran over another 2 prostitutes in the back (by what looks to be long term rentals, screens broken, trash on the ground,) and watched another walk back towards the main strip. The lovely people in the room next door were in and out of the room until about 5 am, slamming doors, and loudly talking when in the room.
I am ONLY thankful my children were not with us on this trip.
The bed was decent, and they provided 4 pillows, which was nice, but they weren't thivk enough to block out the noise, and for seventy dollars I expected at least SOME smblance of decency.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Grover Beach, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2009

Stayed for 2 nights, decided to try it as I was on a tight budget. I would not stay again. This motel needs a lot of work, my room had no strike plate on the door entry, so it rattled and wind came in all night, along with the glass door...as an entry in a Motel???? Easy to break and enter. The carpet was filthy, and it smelled like stale smoke. I do smoke but most the rooms I stay in don't smell as bad. The carpet also had nails sticking through it as you entered the bathroom. Ok place but I would not feel safe if i stayed alone, and would not stay again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Knights Inn Fresno North? Share your experiences!