I stayed at this establishment on September 7 and 8, 2014. The following lists are the problems I had in the room:
1. Bedroom - the light in the corner had only one light bulb working, but flickering as though it was about to go out. The television had bad reception and shut off itself. When I turned it back on, a blue box appeared that said you needed to go into the menu section and change the timer. How can one go in the menu and change the timer when there is no button on the remote control to press that lets you scroll up or down. The phone on the nightstand was broken.
2. Bathroom - It took forever to get at least warm water in the showerhead. I can't imagine how much longer it would have taken to get hot water to bathe. On the shower wall, there is a device that dispenses shampoo and shower gel. I lifted the cover and saw that the shampoo was completely empty and the shower gel was almost empty.
3. Breakfast - Why is breakfast over at 9 am? Couldn't breakfast end at about 10:00 am or 10:30 am?
4. The floor plan shows there is a room that has an ice machine and a vending machine. My room was located near the ice machine, but there was only the ice machine and no vending
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Red Roof Inn, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Fresno - Yosemite Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Fresno Water Tree Hotel Fresno