We stayed there one night and were disappointed by this motel.
On the positive side:
- nice staff
- the rooms are large and look nice
- there's a nice pool
But, on the flip side.
- the hall is stained
- the fridge in our room was not working
- they are supposed to have 3 ice machines - I could only find 2 and both were out of service - we ended d buying ice
- Cleanliness is not great ( kids were playing behind a curtain and found something that looked like vomit on the back of it) - then we started looking around and found that the mattress was badly stained...
- the breakfast is really poor ( breakfast and breakfast area )
We stayed in other cheap motels in CA and this one was really below the other ones
They have nice rooms so it would not take much for them to improve their quality and leave a better impression
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Fresno - Yosemite Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Fresno Water Tree Hotel Fresno