“Value stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Fresno - Yosemite Gateway

You added Red Roof Inn Fresno - Yosemite Gateway to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Fresno - Yosemite Gateway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4141 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93726 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)   |
Ranked #51 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
“Value stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2011

This hotel had nice comfortable rooms spacius rooms the hotel had mini fridge coffee maker and basic room values. Will return next time in town.

• Stayed April 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
San Diego, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2011

I couldn't get past the bed being stuff as a board. I will pay more for a nicer place next time.

Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

Usually we book in advance but we took a chance at finding hotelto stay in fresno. After looking at several hotels we picked the water tree inn. I was looking for a large clean comfortable room. The room we got was nice with two queen bed. We got room upstairs overlooking the garden pool. The room was interior corrider which made it feel safe and quiet. there's a great mexican cantina accapulco food was fantastic and drink specials. We splet preety well and beds were comfortable I liked fact they had all espn channels got to see my favorite allstars game. The breakfast was a variety liked the bagels. Overall we had a nice comfortable stay and will return next time in town

• Stayed February 2011
Pacific Grove, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2011

Having lived in Fresno many years ago and a frequent visitor to family, I was familiar with Water Tree Inn although I never stayed there. On the surface, even though it's located on a busy thoroughfare, it looks nice and has a pool area which looks better in the picture than in person. I am asthmatic and a non-smoker and when I rented a room for myself, my sister and my niece for two days, I informed the office of this and requested a definite non-smoking room. We arrived in the afternoon to check in and were directed to the furthest building from the office even though there were hardly any cars in the extensive grounds. The rooms were situated in inside hallways with glass doors at either end and the hallways reeked of cigarette smoke. The room they gave us smelled so bad I wondered how I would survive it. We were in a hurry so parked our bags and left. When we returned, our outdoor and indoor keys gave us trouble....the indoor one refused to let us enter our room and while we were gone a huge tour bus full of young Koreans bent on partying all night had arrived and were housed on our floor starting right next to us. The cigarette smell was by now overwhelming. We went to the office to complain and the staff lady on duty was very nice and apologetic and told us to get our bags, she gave us a new keycard, and she had a better room. We ended up very close to the safety of the office and the hall smelled marginally better as did our room but once we were in the room we realized that it too smelled of tobacco just not as bad.
The room, however was better than the other one and in a quieter place but I had to use my inhaler more than usual. I will never stay there again even though the price was right.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
kai2dar, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Fresno - Yosemite Gateway, responded to this review, February 18, 2011
We appreciate your comments and notified staff about your stay and are happy that your problem was corrected by our staff members. We welcome you to try our pool during the warmer seasons and I'm sure we can make your next stay pleasent and look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2011

Hotel is nice clean comfotable. There are sevaral plus sides to hotel large rooms king room had a comfortable recliner. High speed internet worked well and there was a breakfast included. Good hotel for price.

• Stayed January 2011
Santa Barbara, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

We never stayed at the americas inn before but gave it a try. The hotel is just off the hwy. The rooms were pretty large and comfortable and they had a central system which was nice as we have stayed in other hotels where the ac have been loud. The hotel has a nice garden setting around the pool and continental breakfst was included. The staff was great and helpful with restaurant suggestions and how to get about places directions.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
waltam on the wolds
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2010

We picked the locations for easy access to the freeways and on route to Yosemite. We were pleasantly surprised by the large spacious rooms with 2 queen sized beds. The front desk staff were friendly and informative . The grounds and building are well kept considering the age of the property. I will be staying here again on my way back from Yosemite, check it out for yourself when passing through plus breakfast is included.
Overseas Traveller.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn Fresno - Yosemite Gateway? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn Fresno - Yosemite Gateway

Address: 4141 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93726 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)
Location: United States > California > Fresno
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #51 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn Fresno - Yosemite Gateway 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Fresno - Yosemite Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Americas Best Value Inn - Fresno Water Tree Hotel Fresno

If you own or manage Red Roof Inn Fresno - Yosemite Gateway, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.