Absolutely great stay! We stayed overnight on our way to Yosemite. Very nice lobby, clean, comfortable rooms. The breakfast was your basic fare but the breakfast room was so clean, lots of room, even an outdoor patio for dining. Staff was so cheerful, from the desk staff to the cleaning staff.. I would highly recommend this hotel, and would stay here again. Good value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this Fresno, California hotel, at the gateway to Yosemite, and enjoy a host of convenient amenities while traveling. The BEST WESTERN Village Inn is conveniently located in central Fresno with easy access to a variety of local area attractions and businesses including the Savemart Center and Grizzly Stadium. This Fresno hotel is located across from the Manchester Shopping Mall situated halfway between Yosemite and Kings Canyon/Sequoia National Parks. Hotel guests will appreciate the variety of nearby dining and shopping options. Each well-appointed room features high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television, free local calls and a refrigerator. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and complimentary full breakfast. A friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. Make a reservation today at the BEST WESTERN Village Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Village Hotel Fresno
- Best Western Fresno
- Fresno Best Western
- Best Western Village Hotel