“It's just OK” 3 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Diamond Bar, California, United States
“It's just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

For the price I've paid, I expect better breakfast and better service. Breakfast They served fresh made burger, cereal, juices. I hope they add hot cereal and a little bit more options in the future. Bed We checked in at night. The whole hotel only have one manager and a security on duty. We asked for couple pillows, a blanket, and a flat sheet. After about 40 minutes later, the security guy brought us 3 decorative pillows and some pillowcases. We have to tolerate because it was midnight already. My husband didn't sleep tight that night because the bed is too soft. Every time my son moved, he woke up.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

288 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
El Portal, Ca.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

great location, mon-fri dinner and beer/wine before bed.

great hot free breakfast

pretty quiet place

I like hilton , but homewood takes the cake

dont know why it has to bee 200 characters but i will try

Room Tip: its fresno so away from 41 might be a good idea
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Sacramento
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Homewood suites Fresno. The room was very nice and I enjoyed the pool table downstairs, I wanted to thank Diane who went out of her way to make the managers reception very nice.

I would like to stay here more often but this hotel is sold out often.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HtlMngr, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear beach942,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your glowing feedback on the cleanliness of your suite and how you enjoyed the billiards room. We appreciate you sharing your comments about Diana. She is a wonderful hostess and really cares about her guest. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to serve you in the near future.
Fairfax, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is a nice clean business hotel of the extended stay variety. My dissatisfaction was with the proximity of my bed to Herndon Street and the morning traffic noise. I had asked for a quiet room on my Hilton Honers reservation, and the young man at the front desk gave me a room on the wing of the hotel which sits a few feet from a maor highway, Herndon Street. I requested another room the following morning, but since the new room wasn't ready unitl after 11, and I had to leave for the day, I had to wait until the next morning, when I stayed in the hotel late just to make the room move. The hotel has three sides, with only one interior hall entrance to the lobby. In other words, you need to walk outside and around to get to the lobby, which is no fun in the dark when you're seaarching for your morning breakfast / coffee. The cleaning staff and front desk personnel were all nice, with the exception of the young man who checked me in on the late shift, but I already told you that you didn't bother to read my reservation request..

Room Tip: Don't except the room next to Herndon Street because of the morning rush hour traffic noise. On...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear William N,

We thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your most recent stay. We understand that the Herndon side of the hotel is not your desired location but we do have some guest that actually requests this side of our hotel. We do try and meet all our guest request and comments prior to arriving to the property so we do apologize if your request were not met. We thank you for staying with us and hope that you visit us again in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The reservation process and check in was easy, room was very clean, staff very friendly, food great! Whole experience was great. Would definitely stay again. Entrance to parking lot was a little tricky, but it looked temporary.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your feedback and very glad you enjoyed your stay. We sure hope you visit us on your next trip to Fresno.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This hotel was excellent in customer service,rooms and location for our needs.
We stayed here for 2 nights to go to Yosemite(about 40 minutes) and Kings Canyon(about
30 minutes).We arrived early afternoon from San Francisco to take advantage of Fresno's
80 degree weather that day.We were able to check in early and enjoy their pool.
I wish I had taken pictures because it really was nice.They have a bigger than usual pool area,excellent lounges and towels.They do have special lifts for the pool
and the hot tub also.

The one area that stands out for me was the honesty and hard work of the room attendants.
We rushed out one morning and forgot to lock our suitcase with our valuables(Disney and Universal passes,rings,medications and other things we could not go without.It was not just unlocked it was wide open.Not only was our room extra clean but everything was in our suitcase.I did stop by before we left to tell the manager our experience.In todays world this is very refreshing and Homewood should be proud of their kind and hard working employees.

Our only negative is they are still building some of the road and it is a bit hidden to find.Also another good area besides great food was they made available the USA today and the local Fresno paper.
Thank you Homewood you made our vacation!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel. We are overjoyed by your comments on how clean your room was and how friendly our staff was. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you on your next trip to Fresno.

Warmest regards,

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The hotel offers complimentary dinner M-Th and it is really good. Wine and beer come with dinner. Diana was incredible. The dining room is very relaxing after a long days work. I definitely think you would enjoy staying here.

Room Tip: The rooms closer to the main road are too noisy.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HtlMngr, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear GAPeach67,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truely appreciate all the nice things that you said about our property. We are pleased to hear that Diana was great and will be sure to share your comments with her. We hope that when you travel back to the area that you stay with us on your next trip.

Serina Najar

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Fresno? Share your experiences!