“Love La Qunita Inns” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   330 East Fir Ave, Fresno, CA 93720   |
Ranked #1 of 64 Hotels in Fresno

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

On our way to Palm Springs with our two dogs we stayed one night. Spotlessly clean, comfortable , nicely decorated with excellent staff and even a very nice free breakfast!! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2013
texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

the outside is stunning and it's a shock to get off on your floor and the carpet st nasty. stains the whole length of the hall to my room. the go green crap doesn't fly for me when i'm paying for a room i want the temp of the room to stay where i put it. the motion detectors turn the a/c off while your away and then blast for an hour trying to cool down when you get back. food was good, staff young and friendly and helpful. if and when i go back to fresno i'll call the hotel first and try to find a non green crap one. lol

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

we stayed there for the night when we took a flight from las vegas to fresno in order to continue to yosemite. it was nice clean, nice people at the front desk not expensive !!! breakfast is sufficient and lots of parking space

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Springfield, oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have stayed at this property several times, and always had a great experience - until now. I had a 4 night business stay scheduled, so bumped up to a 2 room suite (I usually stay in a regular king room). After a very long drive, I got to the room only to find that the wall mounted A/C controllers didn't work (there are 2 in the suite, and neither worked). I called the front desk and they quickly came up to show me how to manually control the A/C units - the wall mounts don't work. The next morning, I set my laptop up on the desk to get some work done before meeting clients. The desk lamp didn't work. I sat in the desk chair and nearly fell to the ground, one arm fell off the chair. The bathroom is equipped with a nice lighted magnifying mirror - broken. The blow dryer is mounted to the wall with a single screw in the drywall - I didn't notice is was barely hanging there and it completely fell off the wall when I tried to use it. The satellite (DirecTV) box in the bedroom doesn't work. The Wi-Fi signal is very weak, and tends to disappear. I resorted to using my phone for a hot spot (hate to use my data plan). I actually pick up a neighboring hotel's Wi-Fi clearer than La Quinta's. My key card had to be reset two different times as I was locked out of the room.
The room is clean - I have no complaints about that. The staff is friendly and helpful. But it's like every device in the room is broken or questionable, and there has been no effort to fix things. There are several comparable hotels in the area and my next trip will be to one of those.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Riverpark? Share your experiences!