“Huge, comfortable king suite!” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   330 East Fir Ave, Fresno, CA 93720   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
Indianapolis, USA
“Huge, comfortable king suite!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Who knew that La Quinta had a really nice suite hotel in Fresno! My husband and I stayed in a two-room king suite at a very good rate where the rooms were very spacious and comfortable. There was also a very large bathroom with two access doors. My only quibble was that the sofa in the living room wasn't super comfortable. Other than that, it was great. Front desk people were professional and breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Top floor, away from elevator.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I was in town to watch my nephews wrestle, and with it being a state tournament, I wasn't able to find a hotel walking distance. With great reviews, I went ahead and booked. The 8 miles drive really feels like 5.

The hotel was nice and clean. The room was big and the bed was comfy! My only complaint would be that the door didn't lock for the bathroom because the handle was broken. I'm not picky, so this didn't matter to me.

Breakfast was as good as a complimentary hotel breakfast can be. Waffles, eggs, bacon, oatmeal, Danishes, ceral etc.

Overall, I would stay at this La Quinta again.

• Stayed March 2013
Redondo Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

The hotel itself is slightly above par for the price range and met our expectations. Rooms have a micro and fridge which is convenient, and the rooms themselves are fairly large. Other amenities are normal for this class of hotel. The breakfast is fine but as typically is the case, the "hot breakfast" is nothing to write home about. The staff was courteous and friendly on arrival. This hotel is right off the freeway in a business/commercial area with several other hotel chains. Overall, good value for the price.

Room Tip: Fourth floor rooms were very quiet and well insulated (no neighboring noises).
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We will certainly come back. The room was clean and spacious. The staff was very helpful. This was our first stay at a La Quinta, but it won't be our last. We would recommend this location to our family and friends. Our dog loved it as well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Volcano, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I've stayed at a number of La Quinta's but this one continues to be my favorite because 1) it is so well maintained. In 5 years of visiting, it still looks as fresh and pretty as the first time. 2) the t.v. channels. How many hotels have so many t.v. channels that they even have the tennis channel? And that makes hubby happy. And that makes me happy to be there. 3) the bed and bed linens. The bed is really comfortable, but better is the comforter on the bed. I love staying in this hotel. I like the feel and the staff is really friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Proctorville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My friend and I had booked a hotel for cheap in Clovis, CA. When we got there is was awful. We got on trip advisor and this hotel popped up. We decided to go give it a try since we were exhausted and it was well past midnight. Well, what a wonderful surprise it was! This hotel was clean and the staff was nice. They let us book one night, just because we were going to be sure this was the place we were going to stay. They let us add on two additional nights for the same price! If I am ever in this area again, I will stay here!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends