My partner and I went to Fresno last weekend to visit family and needed a reasonably priced hotel to crash at for a couple of nights. I have had several positive experiences this year with various Holiday Inn Hotels so we elected to stay at this property in Fresno.
The hotel itself is new, and therefore very clean and modern. The rooms are spacious and contain all of the 'typical' amenities you find at Holiday Inn Express hotels (coffee/tee pot, mini-refrigerators, flat screen TVs, free wi-fi, etc.). The bathroom was also a nice size (no bathtub and just a shower) and we were upgraded to a 'King Suite' so we had a 'sitting area' and coffee table. The bed was comfortable and the room temperature perfect.
The hotel offered a nice warm/cold breakfast included in the price, a small (very small!!) exercise room, and small pool (with a jacuzzi). The hotel is located just off of the 41 freeway in an office park. Parking is plentiful, but there is not much else around it. I think there was one or two chain restaurants a couple of blocks away. Also, one side of the hotel faces the freeway. Our room did not, and we did not notice any freeway noise. But if noise does bother you I would suggest you request a room that does not face the freeway.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, and it was a very positive experience. The value we received for what we paid was far above what one typically receives from other hotel chains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno-River Park is conveniently located near the River Park shopping center. Just around the corner from restaurants such as the PF Chang's, Ruth's Chris, Famous Dave's, Slate's and more. We are minutes away from the Big Fresno Fair, SaveMart Center, the Grizzly Stadium, Fresno State University, Old Town Clovis and downtown Fresno. Easy on and off highway access. Hotel features include free high-speed Internet access, print on demand, free hot breakfast, a business & fitness center, guest laundry facility, and pay-per-view. Our prime location in Fresno will put you near famous attractions like Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, Millerton and Bass Lake and casinos. Close to our Holiday Inn Express - Fresno, is also Children's Hospital, Kaiser Permanente, St. Agnes, Wells Fargo Corporate, and more. Visit Fresno, CA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Riverpark hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41
- Holiday Inn Express Fresno
- Holiday Inn Fresno
- Fresno Holiday Inn