“Best Staff ever !!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41
Ranked #8 of 65 hotels in Fresno
Dallas, Texas
“Best Staff ever !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I want to give a special thanks to Jessica M, Cody, and Justin for all their help and kindness. I travel alot and been to many different places but this place made it all special because of them being so professional, kind, and helpful. Jessica M helped me choose a great restaurant as well. Whenever I go back to Fresno, CA I am staying here.
Also the location is great, it's very close to a mall where you can shop and dine in and also just walk around after a good meal. Also has a nice theatre as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
marksoares, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Wow!! That is an incredible comment that you wrote about our hotel. We are so happy that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. It was an absolute pleasure having you as our guest. Jessica, Cody, and Justin will be very happy to hear about the wonderful stay you experienced and the great service you were given. We look forward to your return. Take care and have a great day!

116 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Ukiah, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Thank you to mark Soares and his staff! I left a ring that belonged to grandmother not only was it valuable but priceless to me in memories. I called when I got home and it had been turned in, was locked in the hotel safe and they helped me through the process of shipping it to me! Also it is worthy to note that the rooms were clean and all of the other staff that we came in contact were helpful and kind.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
marksoares, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
We were so glad you chose us as your home away from home, Myself and my staff really enjoyed you and we are glad you received your priceless keepsake back, we hope to have you and your family back with us very soon. Thanks for the comment.
San Joaquin Vly, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

My wife & I stay at this property frequently as a stop-over for Fresno State Football game nights. We particularly enjoy the whirlpool room as a way to relax from a wonderful, action packed day/evening.

The staff is always friendly and welcoming. The front desk staff is always very helpful in meeting our needs. Kudos especially to Cody and Jessica (are you listening Mark - Mgr ???). The addition of DirecTV units in the rooms are a tremendous plus and a nice surprise. Ownership needs to make some upgrades to the room lighting and polish the common areas (I understand these are in the works).

I recommend this place as often as i can

Room Tip: Recommend the 2 person Whirlpool-Spa rooms. Great we to relax and
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
marksoares, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for the great comment! We are so happy that Cody and Jessica were able to provide you great service doing your stay. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the new DirecTV. Thank you for your loyalty! Take Care!
McLean, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

We were here over Thanksgiving. Good location. Rooms and public areas very clean. They had apparently had a flood or a burst pipe, so there was some unfinished work on the first floor, but it did not disrupt our stay. But request a room in the front because you will hear the delivery and trash pick ups early in the morning. We had a little mix-up on our reservation. General Manager Patrick Soares was very nice about it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
marksoares, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you so much for all the great review! We are so happy to that the condition of the hotel during your stay didn't hinder your experience. Unfortunately our hotel wasn't in the best condition but thankfully we have finished the repairs and looks as good as new. And we are very happy to hear Patrick was a great help to you. He will be very pleased to hear this feedback. We hope to see you come back very soon!
Peoria, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

As a regular guest of Holiday Inn Express, we hoped to use our points for free rooms over Thanksgiving. The reservation ended up being convoluted with three different reservations to make it work for four days. The reservation staff was excellent in helping us figure it out. But a special acknowledgment of Patrick, the Front Office Manager who was super nice and accommodating and really made us feel welcome. Thank you Patrick!

This is a great location, close to the freeway but very quiet. We've used the pool in the past...always clean and refreshing.

Room Tip: The hotel has a few shower stalls which we like but remember to ask for one when making your reserva...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for spending your Thanksgiving evening with us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoying the Holidays with us. Let me say we enjoyed your company and are very happy to hear that you had a great stay! Patrick will be very pleased to hear about the great service he provided for you. Again, thank you for staying with us and please come back and see us again. Take care!
Coquille, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Had to take a trip from SW Oregon to Phoenix AZ, and chose this location because of it's freeway access, and places to eat near by, and by the reviews here and on H.I.'s website.

The facility was clean, good customer service from the desk staff, no problems with the rooms, and actually slept with the window open and had no noise trouble at all from trucks parked on the street out front. (Was not on the side that faces Hwy 41) Only out of ordinary thing I noticed was they were having to repair and replace some of the base board tiles on the ground floor, but it was not a hazard or a real issue for me.

On the first night, a Monday night, was checked in and recognized as a Priority Club member and was upgraded to a suite which was nice, liked the sink near the coffee maker and the extra space of the room. Check in and check out was a breeze.

On the return trip stay, a Saturday night, was not recognized as a member and was not offered an upgrade. Was not a real issue and the facility was rather full at my time of arrival, and after the stress of my trip, all I wanted was a quiet room, and that was exactly what I got.

Will stay at this location again, as I said it's great access to the freeway, shopping and places to eat, and has a really good staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the outstanding feedback about our hotel. It was our pleasure to have had you at our hotel. We apologize for your second night stay when we didn't acknowledge your membership with us. We are very excited to come back and we will definitely have your upgraded room ready for you. But again, we are so thankful for your loyalty and we can't wait for your return! Thank you and take care!
Alta Loma, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

After a 5-hour drive, my family and I were looking forward to a restful sleep. I requested a top floor room and the front desk staff was adamant about not having a room available at the top floor. I was prepared to forfeit our one night fee and go elsewhere. There were 2 or 3 hotels nearby. Dissapointedly, after consulting with my husband, we agreed to just accept a room because he had already unpacked our luggage. **** But here's the best part- Office Manager PATRICK saved the day! He was able to move things around and put me in a top floor. Because of him, our stay (even just for 1 night) was comfortable, enjoyable and memorable. Patrick went beyond my expectations. The other staff member whose name escapes me, his shift was ending was a complete opposite! He could care less :( Patrick's attitude was welcoming, positive and proactive. He cared about my needs and made me think twice about Holiday Inn.

Now for my hotel review- the walls are thin; we heard talking, showering, moving around and tv from our surroundings. The entire hotel, rooms included could use a renovation. Although clean and didn't smell, it needed deep cleaning. Beds were springy but tolerable for 1 night.

Room Tip: If you must get a top floor room, ask to see Patrick.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear azpam16,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online. Please accept my apologies for falling short of your expectations on some aspects of your stay. However, we are thankful that you enjoyed your stay despite some issues. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We all hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again on a future visit.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41

Address: 7115 N. Howard St., Fresno, CA 93720
Location: United States > California > Fresno
#6 Business Hotel in Fresno
#7 Family Hotel in Fresno
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno-River Park is conveniently located near the River Park shopping center. Just around the corner from restaurants such as the PF Chang's, Ruth's Chris, Famous Dave's, Slate's and more. We are minutes away from the Big Fresno Fair, SaveMart Center, the Grizzly Stadium, Fresno State University, Old Town Clovis and downtown Fresno. Easy on and off highway access. Hotel features include free high-speed Internet access, print on demand, free hot breakfast, a business & fitness center, guest laundry facility, and pay-per-view. Our prime location in Fresno will put you near famous attractions like Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, Millerton and Bass Lake and casinos. Close to our Holiday Inn Express - Fresno, is also Children's Hospital, Kaiser Permanente, St. Agnes, Wells Fargo Corporate, and more. Visit Fresno, CA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Riverpark hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41
Holiday Inn Express Fresno
Holiday Inn Fresno
Fresno Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.