“great hotel in fresno” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41
Ranked #7 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Paso Robles, California
“great hotel in fresno”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my first stay at River Park Holiday Inn and I haave no complaints. The staff was very friendly and courteous. Loved that we were greeted with cold water and a granola bar at check in with a smile! I was there on business so I wasn't looking for that "special" hotel and it fit my needs perfectly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location was convenient and easy to get to. The breakfast wasn't great, we actually tried it and went out instead but it was a typical continental breakfast.I was there on business so I wasn't looking for that "special" hotel and it fit my needs perfectly.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
marksoares, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
On behalf of myself and my staff it was a pleasure to have you as one of our guests. We are very pleased that your stay with us met your expectations. We try very hard to make sure that each of our guests are receiving a clean and hospitable experience. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again for taking the time to comment on your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Sacramento, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Because my favorite Hilton hotel is now concentrating on extended-term guests I had to venture out and try something new for my once a month trips to Fresno. Unfortunately I selected this hotel. When I booked the room I asked specifically for a quiet room then ask again when I checked in. I was alarmed at the hotel's proximity to the freeway (let me say I couldn't be any closer to the actual slow lane of a busy highway). In spite of my requests I was placed in an incredibly noisy room. I went back down asked the young man, who appeared to be a desk manager, if he was aware I'd been placed next to the freeway. In an surprisingly snotty and disrespectful tone he informed me all Holiday Inn Express hotels are this way as that is the clientele they choose to attract. He went on to patronize me further before finally excusing me. Do yourself a favor and avoid this hotel. It is a mediocre property at best, and unacceptable because of the noise - also, you don't need to pay for the type of treatment I received.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
marksoares, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Valued guest, On behalf of my staff and myself we are very fortunate to get feedback from all of our guests so that we can determine what matters most to our guests. We want to thank you for taking the time to address your concerns with us. We would like to get a chance to make this unfortunate experience with us a positive one. Please let us know if you plan to stay again with us and we will guarantee a room that is away from the hwy and to make your stay with more pleasant. We appologize to you and hope to have you soon as one of our guests.
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

So nothing really stands out as a major positive with this hotel on the other hand nothing stands out as a major negative either. It does a job as you would expect it to. But you would be hard pushed to recall it 1 week after.
On a positive side the rooms are clean, spacious, well equipped with twin Queen size beds, nice TV with good choice of channels, fridge and micro wave.
If you are looking for the basis of what a hotel is supposed to deliver you won't go far wrong. But if you are looking for that special hotel this is not it.

• Stayed August 2013
marksoares, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry if you did not feel our hotel was "special". We try very hard to run a safe, clean, and welcoming property with great customer service and a hard working staff. I am please to hear your experience was a positive one.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

This was my first stay at the River Park Holiday Inn. I was very impressed with this hotel. The exterior of the hotel is very nice. The lobby and the public areas were clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and courteous,especialy Patrick. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The location is very convenient to the airports, freeways, restaurants. I look forward to a return to this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
marksoares, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take pride in our great customer service, our delicous breakfast, our awesomely convenient location and the excellent condition of our rooms. We cant wait to host you again in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is our #1 choice to stay at when planning our annual vacation in Yosemite! The staff is always so friendly and helpful and our room is always clean and cool when we check in. This year my husband and I actually walked to the surrounding hotels (Mariott, La Quinta) to check
out their pricing/rooms and in our opinion this Holiday Inn is the best price out there for what you get. Way better than the surrounding hotels.

We stayed in room 328 this year which was VERY spacious for our family, we met a new manager who did a great job of accomadating whatever we needed. We have been coming back year after year and will continue to come back because of the excellence this hotel does in meeting the needs of all it's guests!

• Stayed July 2013
Philadelphia, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was a business trip and I was there for 2 days. I found the hotel staff quite accommodating and always cordial. My room was clean & quiet. Very comfortable bed. Ample space. The hotel is a little off the beaten path. No real sit-down restaurants right near there, just fast food. There was free breakfast of patries, bacon, sausage or ham, pancakes, cereals...all self serve.

I left some boxes there and the front desk staff went above & beyond to see that they got shipped to my next destination.
If you're staying here, a rental car is a must. Very close to the airport.

Room Tip: A rental car is a must.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
La Puente, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

On July 7, 2013, We stayed overnight, after driving in from the San Gabriel Valley, on our way to Citrus Heights. Upon our arrival, we were met with a friendly smile by Patrick, and he immediately gave us two bottles of water, since our room, had not passed inspection, when we arrived Patrick suggested we drive over to the town of Clovis, which we did, however, since it was Sunday afternoon, only a few antique stores were open, but we enjoyed our visit to the town, we also drove around the area outlined in a map that Patrick gave us before we left for Clovis. We found a number of really nice restaurants in the area.

We enjoyed being at the River Park area so much, we were seriously considering not staying in Delano on our return trip. Cody was at the front desk when we returned from Clovis, and he reviewed the availability of rooms for our return trip on Friday, and he suggested we think about it over night, and book our room in the morning, thought it was great that there was no pressure to book. The next morning, when we checked out we booked out return trip with Patrick.

On our return on Friday afternoon we were met by Patrick, at the front desk, he remembered my name when he greeted us, and he upgraded us to a junior suite since the room we were going to stay in was not available.

As suggested by Patrick, after we checked in to our jr. suite, we drove to Clovis for the weekly Farmers Market, it was a bit hot, (105) but we had a great time and brought back a lot of goodies.

The selection of restaurants that Patrick suggested was great, we had dinner twice at the Cheese Cake Factory, and lunch at Chevy's.

Breakfast was great as always, but a little late this morning, but we were able to make our scheduled departure time, which was all that was important to us. Thank you Patrick for making our stay at the Holiday Inn so wonderful, the jr suite was great. We will certainly, return to stay here on our next trip to San Francisco,

I have to say that the surrounding area is very nice, and clean, we felt safe, and enjoyed the great service we received from the staff not only at the Holiday Inn, but at Chevy's and The Cheese Cake Factory, too.

In closing, I do have to add that in our opinion, Cody and Patrick are both exceptional young men, and an asset to the Holiday Inn family.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the 2nd or 3rd floor, away from the freeway.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take pride in our great customer service, our awesome location, our delicous breakfast, and the excellent condition of our rooms. We cant wait to host you again in the future!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41

Address: 7115 N. Howard St., Fresno, CA 93720
Location: United States > California > Fresno
#6 Business Hotel in Fresno
#6 Family Hotel in Fresno
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno-River Park is conveniently located near the River Park shopping center. Just around the corner from restaurants such as the PF Chang's, Ruth's Chris, Famous Dave's, Slate's and more. We are minutes away from the Big Fresno Fair, SaveMart Center, the Grizzly Stadium, Fresno State University, Old Town Clovis and downtown Fresno. Easy on and off highway access. Hotel features include free high-speed Internet access, print on demand, free hot breakfast, a business & fitness center, guest laundry facility, and pay-per-view. Our prime location in Fresno will put you near famous attractions like Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, Millerton and Bass Lake and casinos. Close to our Holiday Inn Express - Fresno, is also Children's Hospital, Kaiser Permanente, St. Agnes, Wells Fargo Corporate, and more. Visit Fresno, CA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Riverpark hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41
Holiday Inn Express Fresno
Holiday Inn Fresno
Fresno Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.