Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7115 N. Howard St., Fresno, CA 93720   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Save up to 25%
Ranked #9 of 65 hotels in Fresno
“I will be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

I had a great stay. The manager patrick mata was friendly and helpful giving me directions to restaurants and other places.The location is great there is great shopping and eating in this area.I have no complaints about this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012
marksoares, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to be able to host you again in the future.

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reedley, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a quick anniversary trip and enjoyed our stay. The room, a King, was very clean and was a great "home base" for our get away. We really like the location, very close to River park, where the restaurants and movie theater are located that we frequented. We would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
marksoares, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
I want to Thank you for being my guest and it was a pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you. We hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to be of service to you again. Thank you for making your comment and letting us know how your stay was with us.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Took a chance on this hotel but regret it. I had a group of rooms for a sport team and the reservation was messed up over and over. Every time a group member called, they couldn't find the group. I had to call several times to straighten out. Once here, my room was stinky. The air conditioner made it worse, could be a filter I am guessing. The mini fridge barely got cold. The breakfast was mediocre at best, but they did make sure it was stocked. The hotel is not well maintained, and the front desk didn't know how to manage reservations. A bit of an attitude too.

• Stayed August 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
Dear Sprt-trvl,

As always we are glad to read feedback from one of our valued guests. Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product. We are sorry our hotel services and room accommodations did not live up to your expectations as well as for any inconvenience and confusion our staff may have caused regarding your reservations. Rest assured, your review will be forwarded to the appropriate departments and will be used to reconsider improvements needed. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We hope that you would give us another chance to meet your expectations next time and to provide you with a wonderful experience.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHG Care
Granada Hills
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Fresno (River Park) on 2 separate occasions. The property itself is excellent - well appointed, friendly atmosphere, good value. The Manager I had the pleasure of dealing with for both stays - Cheryl Wakefield - provided excellent service in a very professional yet personal manner. She was extremely helpful as I was trying to book rooms on somewhat short notice during a very busy period. It is because of Ms. Wakefield that I will choose this property again on my next trip to the Fresno area - and recommend it highly!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
I want to Thank you for being our guest. It was a Plesure to have the opportunity to serve you, and on behalf of my staff and myself we hope to see you again soon.
Bedford, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

On our stay in Fresno, Cheryl Wakefield, went above and beyond normal customer service, she made sure we had reservations at other Holiday Inns in Northern California, and helped us serveral more times with information when we called her, she is why we will always stay at Holiday Inn's whenever we travel, she is an outstanding employee, make sure you keep her.

Room Tip: Always stay at Holiday Inn's
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
I spoke to Cheryl and shared this review with her. She expressed to me that it was a pleasure for her to serve you. On behalf of myself and my staff, we thank you for the reveiw and hope to see you again in fresno and under our roof.
Camarillo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

I recently took my high school track team to Clovis for the California State Championship Meet, and we stayed at the HIE Riverpark. I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel. First of all, I unwittingly made reservations through a third party travel service, and was then told by the service that the types of rooms that I reserved a month earlier would not be available. In panic mode, I called the hotel directly, and the front desk manager Cheryl was happy to help me. She went out of her way to make sure that all in our were were set up with exactly the accomodations that we had requested. She truly went above and beyond on very short notice. The rest of the staff at the hotel werefriendly and eager to help, the rooms were spacious and clean, and the property is situated in a nice part of town with a huge mall and many dining options nearby. If you are traveling to Fresno, this is a great choice!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
On Behalf of my staff and myself we would like to thank you for taking the time to respond through this channel. We hope that we will see yourself and your team in the future.
Columbia, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

The hotel is located in a safe business area North of Fresno near Hwy 41. The lobby was clean and small. I arrived one hour before the check in time but they were able to give me a room right away. My room was clean. Room size was above average. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and large. My only complaint about the bathroom was the shower. The water pressure was low. Very hard to control the hot/cold water. When you finally get the right temp for the water it turns hot or cold when you are in the middle of your shower. The hotel has free breakfast, free parking and free internet. The breakfast was OK, but after 3 days of the same I walked across the parking lot to the IHOP. The River Park shopping is just 5 minutes by car. The south entrance to Yosemite National Park is about one hour. Overall, this hotel is one of the best 3* hotels in the area. I had several friends staying at the not too far Country Inn and I was very glad I made my reservation with the Holiday Inn,

Room Tip: As always, stay away from rooms near elevator, vending machine or facing busy Hwy 41.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
I would like to Thank you for taking the time to respond on tripadvisor. I want you to know that we have address the issue with the hot water, and we hope to see you again, Thanks for staying with us.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41

Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41
Holiday Inn Express Fresno
Holiday Inn Fresno
Fresno Holiday Inn
Address: 7115 N. Howard St., Fresno, CA 93720
Location: United States > California > Fresno
#9 Business Hotel in Fresno
#10 Family Hotel in Fresno
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno-River Park is conveniently located near the River Park shopping center. Just around the corner from restaurants such as the PF Chang's, Ruth's Chris, Famous Dave's, Slate's and more. We are minutes away from the Big Fresno Fair, SaveMart Center, the Grizzly Stadium, Fresno State University, Old Town Clovis and downtown Fresno. Easy on and off highway access. Hotel features include free high-speed Internet access, print on demand, free hot breakfast, a business & fitness center, guest laundry facility, and pay-per-view. Our prime location in Fresno will put you near famous attractions like Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, Millerton and Bass Lake and casinos. Close to our Holiday Inn Express - Fresno, is also Children's Hospital, Kaiser Permanente, St. Agnes, Wells Fargo Corporate, and more. Visit Fresno, CA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Riverpark hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.