“Horrible Customer Service” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Oakland, CA
“Horrible Customer Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2007

I stayed at this location twice. The first time was right after it opened. My TV remote didn't work and the ice machine on my floor didn't work. The manager explained that they were still working out the kinks since it had only been open a month. The next morning, I was unable to shower because there was no hot water. When I told them, they said that a couple of rooms had this problem, but, you know, they had just opened. I didn't ask for a discount, didn't complain. The next time my visit was very pleasant and I decided to make this the hotel I stayed at for my monthly trips to Fresno. The third time, I made a reservation. But, when I got to the hotel, I realized that I had left my drivers license at the office where I work at in Fresno. They wouldn't let me use my credit card without it. I offered to pay cash for the room but they wouldn't take that either. They had a policy that didn't allow this because people had damaged rooms and there was no way to get compensated. However, they also had two experiences with me and the same credit card to look at in their records. The manager refused to check their system. By this time it was late, and there were no more rooms available in that area so I had no choice but to drive home to Oakland, CA (3 hours away). I called the hotel several times to complain, I was so sure this was a mistake, but never got a call back. Would I ever stay there? NEVER AGAIN!!!!

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Really poor customer service
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Elk Grove, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2007

This HI Express is pretty new and is in good shape. The breakfast area is large and the rooms are clean. The swimming pool is on the small side & the rooms on the west side face the 41 freeway. If you can, request a room on the east side of the hotel.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41

Address: 7115 N. Howard St., Fresno, CA 93720
Location: United States > California > Fresno
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Business Hotel in Fresno
#6 Family Hotel in Fresno
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno-River Park is conveniently located near the River Park shopping center. Just around the corner from restaurants such as the PF Chang's, Ruth's Chris, Famous Dave's, Slate's and more. We are minutes away from the Big Fresno Fair, SaveMart Center, the Grizzly Stadium, Fresno State University, Old Town Clovis and downtown Fresno. Easy on and off highway access. Hotel features include free high-speed Internet access, print on demand, free hot breakfast, a business & fitness center, guest laundry facility, and pay-per-view. Our prime location in Fresno will put you near famous attractions like Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, Millerton and Bass Lake and casinos. Close to our Holiday Inn Express - Fresno, is also Children's Hospital, Kaiser Permanente, St. Agnes, Wells Fargo Corporate, and more. Visit Fresno, CA and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Riverpark hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and BookIt.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41
Holiday Inn Express Fresno
Holiday Inn Fresno
Fresno Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fresno (River Park) Hwy 41, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.