“VERY GOOD SALSA”

Yuma
“VERY GOOD SALSA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

07/6/13

My brother in law and his wife took us here for lunch. I must say this is one of the best Mexican food restaurant I have been in. The place was very clean and friendly. Parking can be a problem. There is a big parking lot but also a lot of cars. A little walk is worth it, and after you eat you need the walk back. They feed good. The thing I liked most was the home made red salsa. The server said they have two other salsas he could bring me to try. I told him I will look forward to that on my next visit. I have something to look forward to on our next trip to Clovis.

Cap & Virginia

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fresno, California
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We've had margaritas & appetizers here several times and enjoyed both. This visit, we had a late lunch. We both had combination plates - I had a tamale and relleno, with black beans (which were very good). DH had bean & cheese burrito and tamale with rice and refried beans. We both thought the tamales were a bit on the doughy side, the sauce on the relleno was very good and he enjoyed the bean burrito. DH says he's easy to entertain and would have rated the restaurant at a 4. I would say the salsa was salty!! That being said, the pico de gallo was excellent. We both enjoy the chimichangas here. Service is generally good and friendly.

Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Wowza!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I wish there was a sixth star. The service, food and drinks were top notch. In fact, top notch is an insult. It's seriously that good. I feel guilty giving other restaurants 5 stars after eating at Antonio's. They have fantastic margaritas, and wonderful chips and salsa. I had the San Francisco Fish Tacos and they were a delight as well. Even their beans were exceptional. I was full and still had to clean my plate. The price was really reasonable too. On top of that, my waitress was wonderful and attentive. She had things coming before I even had the chance to ask. She also knew the menu inside and out. Antonio's has a cool outdoor patio area, fun bar and good restaurant style seating too. I've been eating mexican food in California from LA to Fresno and Antonio's is my favorite, hands down.

“My favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

There are lots of Mexican restaurants in town, but when we lived in the area this was always my favorite. Now after many years and coming back for a visit, even though the location changed the food is still some of the best I have eaten. Their chips are freshly made and nicely seasoned and their sauce and salsa is excellent.

Visited October 2012
Lakewood, California, United States
“Visiting From Out of Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Three of us went to Antonio's after a long day in the Wine Country and we all thought it was among the best ever Mexican Restaurants and I have been to a LOT of Mexican Restaurants.

• Visited August 2012