“Big Burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Fresno, California
“Big Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

my first time at a Colorado Grill. I wondered if they are also in Colorado or if someone just likes the name? Nice beefy burger, fresh, no fast food place. Will go back soon.

Visited June 2013

Detroit, Michigan
“Great Burgers...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

absolutely love the burgers and fries! My family and I go often when we are in the mood for burgers. The fries are big like steak fries and the beef patties our huge. I recommend ,The place is clean everytime and service

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Excellent burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I absolutely love the burgers and fries! My family and I go often when we are in the mood for burgers. The fries are big like steak fries and the beef patties our huge. I ordered the turkey burger this last time, and it was amazing. I recommend it as well, if you like turkey burgers.The place is clean everytime and service is great everytime. If you havn't eaten at Colorado Grill you are missing out.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
fresno, ca
“Great Diner Style Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Don't go to a chain when you want a really good burger and steak fries. Order the Boulder combo if you are hungry. Great flavorded grille, if you like Chili burgers the chili is perfect for a burger, we order it on the side sometimes and share an order with 2-3 people. Nice owner and employees, this is the real deal in Fresno.
Service is at counter, then they bring to your table.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice staff and great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We love their hamburgers! Very traditional to its own kind and its a good portion! The staffs were nice and wait time didn't take to long.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere