“There food is ok its a lot of char broiled which im not a big fan of” 3 of 5 stars
Review of World Sports Cafe - CLOSED

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“There food is ok its a lot of char broiled which im not a big fan of”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2007

There food is ok its a lot of char broiled which im not a big fan of

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love how there are TV's all over the place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2007

I love how there are TV's all over the place.

Fresno, CA
“Mediocrity at best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2006

My family and I have eaten at this location several times and each time we have been disappointed with the quality of the food especially when considering the prices. Most of the items we have ordered were very bland and something one could easily throw together at home. The kids meals are very small and extremely bland and did not satisfy my 20 month old the last time we ate there. The only item on the menu that I loved was the French onion soup. I would say that there are tons of great restaurants nearby and not to waste your time eating here unless your sole purpose is to drink and watch the game.

Fresno
“Changed the face of Fresno”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2006

World Sports Cafe is the heart of the River Park Shopping Center in Fresno CA. 10 years ago this was out in the middle of nowhere, today world sports is the biggest draw in the city of Fresno. Why? Food is pretty good, not great, not outstanding, but pretty good. The layout is awesome, suitable for a large crowd and w/ an atmosphere designed for the family or some college kids out for a good time. The bar service is great, and the design is awesome. Right now, all other sports bars in Fresno are playing for 2nd.

If you own or manage World Sports Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.