“Don't waste money on "perks"” 3 of 5 stars

AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fresno, United States
“Don't waste money on "perks"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Did not receive any of our (paid for) perks until we had to ask for them...the next day. We were hoping maybe they would be delivered. Disappointed with some of the service, but the hotel is beautiful

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Palm Desert, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I found the hotel to have everything I expected. The room was good and the bed was excellent. The linens were excellent. The breakfast was good and the hotel staff were there to please us. My experience was very good. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Salinas, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

The locale of the hotel is convenient for business travel and close to shopping and restaurants. The staff is helpful and friendly. The PM reception is quite nice. The breakfast is typical but fresh. I would recommend this if you are on business in the Fresno area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Fremont, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had several family members stay at the hotel for a wedding. The breakfast was enjoyable, we all gathered around the dinning area for our last reunion with a great selection of a wide variety of breakfast before we all departed our separate ways.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Irvine, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have to stay here once a month for business. I was pleasantly surprised on my first visit. The rooms are clean, the amenities are good, the complimentary evening mixer and breakfast are good. The offer free baked cookies, coffee, tea, newspaper, WiFi. Renovated and modern interiors.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

baltimore
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We arrived at this hotel late. The hotel had a low occupancy and getting a room was no problem, but the girl at the front desk did not read my profile. As a Hilton Honors member I do not expect to get a room near the elevator or ice maker. Even though this is on my profile that is exactly the room they assigned me. The next room was an adjoining room, and again I had to go back and get another room. The hotel had a low occupancy rate, and did not understand why they assigned me these rooms. The 3 rd room was a suite, which was fine until we went to bed around 10:30, the people in the next room got noisy and let's just say I'm glad I did not have kids with me to explain what was going on. My husband went to the front desk to report the "noise" but it continued after a 10 minute break. We got up and checked out at 11 pm. This is not acceptable for a Hampton Inn.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
NickiP2216, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear vacationlady1,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for selecting our hotel upon traveling to Fresno. As a Hilton Honors member we strive to make your experience the best possible and I am terribly disappointed to hear that we have failed to meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my most sincere apologies for failing to accommodate your room requests and for the noise you expereienced from your neighbors. It appears we fell considerably short in our efforts to provide the service and accommodations you have come to expect from Hampton. I value and appreciate your honest and constructive feedback, and I assure you your remarks have been shared with the appropriate staff members to ensure the incidents you've described will not happen again. We hope you will give us another try so we may demonstrate our commitment to your loyalty of the Hilton Brand. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you'd like to discuss your experience in further detail or to book another reservation. Thank you again for your comments and I wish you all the best in your future travels.

Warm Regards,
Nicki Passeggi, Assistant General Manager
(559) 447-5900 x525
nicki.passeggi@hilton.com
West Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights. Everything went well from check-in through check-out. The breakfast was always fresh and being refilled when low. The breakfast staff was very friendly and made conversation and seemed genuinely happy to be interacting with the guests. The front-desk staff was always friending (saying hello/goodbye/goodevening) as we walked thru the lobby. The hotel was very clean...and no problems. Yes...it has those annoying below-window-air-conditioning units...and they do make noise...but it was not awful. This is a great Hampton Inn!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno? Share your experiences!