“Hampton Inn / Fresno” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 65 hotels in Fresno
Mesa, United States
“Hampton Inn / Fresno”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great location and great staff in Fresno area. We had a n appointmnent in Fowler so this Hampton made the trip very nice. Good service at the breakfast bar; helpful and interested. Very Pleasant experience.

176 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Beaumont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

I was extremely pleased with our stay. From the minute you walk into the lobby, the staff are very friendly, and professional, and the lobby is warm and inviting, and has fresh beverages available. The bed and pillows were great! The breakfast had a large assortment of everything you could want: waffles, eggs, sausage, oatmeal, bread items, yogurt, fruit, etc.

Henderson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was very pleased with the entire design and comfortable feeling that was felt the moment we entered the Inn. Every staff member was so pleasant and helpful. A family member was going to be in the same city and was looking for a place to stay. I recommended the Inn. I would stay at that Inn, or any of the Hampton Inn's on my next trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Stafford, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had come to fresno to take my board exam. The hotel was great. The bed was extra comfortable, convenient location right off the highway.I thought it was too pricey though, everything for fairly simple so I didn't think it was worth the price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Novato, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Rooms smell - I will not stay there again! Watch out they always try and give the handicap rooms and say the are full - I heard the same thing 3 weeks in a row. I travel for busines every week - pretty slick

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nicki P, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Diane T,

I’m so very sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us and we apologize for letting you down. I will be sure to keep your feedback in mind as we're always working to improve our overall guest experience. Unclean rooms are not typcial at our hotel and I can assure you I will be following up with the appropriate staff members. I thank you for your review and I really hope you'll give us another chance if your travels bring you back to our area. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss your experience further. I truly appreciate your feedback and wish you safe travels in the future.

Nicki Passeggi, Assistant General Manager
(559) 447-5900 x525
nicki.passeggi@hilton.com
New York, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Very friendly and helpful service by everyone I encountered. Room was spacious, clean and modern. Small details like free Internet, water bottle, and a decent morning breakfast are appreciated. Bed was comfortable enough with a little note saying that the comforter and all sheets had been washed. Forgot my charger and the hotel contacted me to send it back out. I'd definitely stay here again if in the area.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Oakland,ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I was booked by my travel department for one night at the Hampton Inn. Since I was traveling to Fresno, I didn't expect it to be so nice. The room was very clean and well furnished. The complimentary internet, wine reception, and hot breakfast were all real bonuses for the business traveler.

The service was great, from the greeting at the front desk, the food workers, all the way to check out.

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno? Share your experiences!