“Very Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Singapore, Singapore
“Very Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

The rooms are excellent - for what you would expect in this category. They feel very fresh especially after a long day. The bed and pillows really invite you in.The staff are super friendly and accommodating. The location was very nice for me - my office being in River Park. Even otherwise, it seems to be well located - what with the hospitals close by (God forbid but if you ever need to go there for someone), River Park shopping and eating out being next door, the airport just a 15 to 20 min drive away, on the main route to Yosemite if you are heading there, etc. The free wifi certainly helps. The breakfast is good but can get a bit boring if you are staying for a longer period. The lack of cereals / corn flakes / muesli is bad - this is a Hampton standard operating procedure though - but even then something must be done about it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was very nice and clean. It has been updated. The only complaint I had was when I was leaving at 4:00 am. I wanted a soda to drink and the gentlemen working the desk wanted me to charge it to my room but I wanted to pay cash for it. He acted like I was inconviencing him. I am a Hilton diamond member and I am hoping to get a survey so I can report this. The guy was just rude and lazy. He gave me all dimes back as change because he didn't want to open a new roll of quarters. Just laziness

• Stayed February 2013
Ames, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I traveled through the area on business and needed a hotel within a few minutes of the university but also close to the airport. I chose this hotel based on the positive reviews as well as past experiences staying at this chain. Hotel was fantastic . . . . room was beautiful and well laid out. Desk was spacious enough to spread out my work and bed was super comfy. I would have loved to pack it along with me! Only complaint I had was the check in/check out process; both were a little rehearsed as far as customer service goes and I was slightly shocked at how there was no thank-you given for staying.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Whitehall, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I just want to say thank you for an exceptional stay. For the 2nd year in a row, a group of us from Wisconsin (this year 30 of us) stayed at your marvelous hotel. Every part of it was great. Some remodeling had taken place since last year which made it even better. The food is great and there is so much of it! There is an excellent breakfast with great variety. There is a happy hour Monday through Thursday with more great food, plus free beer and wine. Wow! If one needs to take off in a hurry, there is even a breakfast to go. There are hot chocolate chip cookies every afternoon and coffee is always available. If there was a problem, it was that i gained weight over the two weeks of our stay! The staff was there to help us in every way possible. We used the meeting room numerous times and were provided pitchers of water. The computer was there for our use as was the printer. Due to our large number and our extended stay, you gave us wonderful rates on the rooms. I cannot thank you enough for all of your kindnesses to us. We will certainly be back next year if you will have us. Thanks again!!! Deb PS The pool and hot tub were also a highlight (imagine swimming outdoors in January!)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed here so that we could be closer to Yosemite in the morning. I have to say that is was a very pleasant surprise! The hotel is beautiful, clean and friendly. The happy hour and snacks a nice treat, warm cookies in the evening and breakfast is fabulous. There was a post it note on the headboard saying that the duvet covers were clean for our arrival. I had never seen this before and since I always ask for an extra sheet to cover the bedding with, it was very much appreciated. They have a clean coin op laundry room that we took advantage of, too. There isn't anything else that you could ask for.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Nicki P, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear EasternPATraveler,

Thank you for all the wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are so glad you decided to stay with us on your way to Yosemite and I hope you had a great time visiting the park. Our evening reception is definitely a guest favorite and I'm happy you were able to take advantage of it. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future. Thank you again for your review!

Nicki Passeggi, Assistant General Manager
559-447-5900 x525
Austin, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

First time in Fresno and the hotel was centrally located to where I needed to go. The interiors were fresh and well kept up. The staff was friendly and attentive. The room was well appointed, clean and had great water pressure. The bed was great and slept wonderfully. Wi-Fi was complementary as was a bottle of water in the refrigerator in my room. Breakfast was well stocked and had a nice variety.

This is definitely where my firm will book rooms when visiting on business.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear bdmaustin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience here at our hotel. We really appreciate the feedback, and I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed all of our amenities, the cleanliness, and our wonderful staff. We are indeed in a good central location and would love to host your company's guests on a regular basis. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in setting up a corporate rate. We look forward to having you back soon!

Nicki Passeggi, Assistant General Manager
559-447-5900 x 525
Kingsburg, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love Fresno Hampton! I stay here often because it's the best! They are the best staff of all hotels anywhere. Absolutely wonderful! They use your name and treat you like a friend. I feel so at home here. The rooms always immaculate. Bed is so comfy and clean and yummy. I love all white bedding so I can see it's clean! No stains on the carpets, just nice and clean. If you forget anything they try to find it for you. The breakfast guys are awesome as well. I don't care for the breakfast....but the yogurts good and always waffles fruit, juices, muffins, as well as entree. I LOVE the coffee. Ok the creamer! Vanilla! Yummm! Regular also for the less fun;) it's also right near everything. Great location!
Sometimes when they're too full I stay elsewhere...always pay more and am so disappointed. I will always come here first! You'll love it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Nicki P, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear Kelly B,

I would like to thank you personally for writing a review about your frequent experiences here at our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you continue to enjoy the rooms and our customer service. We truly appreciate your feedback and I look forward to sharing your comments with the rest of our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for your continued business!

Nicki Passeggi
Asisstant General Manager
559-447-5900 x525
nicki.passeggi@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno? Share your experiences!