“Go find this hidden gem in Fresno!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 1,012 Restaurants in Fresno
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fresno, California
“Go find this hidden gem in Fresno!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I have been making a renewed effort to dine at locally-owned establishments. I dined at Cafe Via for lunch today and was so impressed, I had to write a review. The food was excellent! Fresh, locally sourced produce was evident. Everything was made from scratch-even the salad dressing! No bottled dressing here! We all had salads with steak or chicken on them. Perfectly grilled meat, full of flavor. We saved room for the coconut cake and spilt a piece. It melted in my mouth and wasn't too sweet. Light, airy cake with a small amount of frosting to allow the cake and fresh coconut to be enjoyed! I will definitely be back! This place is wonderful for the food, service and ambience. Hidden gem in Fresno! Get off the beaten path and go here!

Houston, Tx
“Great service, delicious food, good price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

If your ever in Fresno, check out this great little Italian restaurant. The staff is super friendly, and the restaurant is family owned I believe.

The best part, the food. The hummus and eggplant appetizer platter was A++++. The eggplant adds a twist to the usual hummus flavor. The bread that comes with it is warm, unique, and delicious.

The main courses were just as good. We shared a few calzones and a pork sandwich. All our entrees came out at once, and were warm and freshly made. You can tell this places puts a lot of time, care, and love into their food. The ingredients are fresh as well.

Again, the staff was just very friendly and eager to please. It is a quaint and quiet place to enjoy an evening meal or lunch. I definitely recommend this place if your ever in the area.

“Intimate Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We love this place. Good food especially the bruschetta !! The main dishes and sandwiches are going to satisfy any appetite.
The creole sauce and shrimp is my favorite and keeps me coming back.