“Best Food in Town!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #131 of 927 Restaurants in Fresno
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Fresno's finest Mediterranean restaurant, located near St. Agnes Hospital. Serving great food and spirits. All our dishes are made with the finest fresh ingredients. We serve Healthy food for a relaxed family dining experience. We have take-out, we offer outside catering. We can handle large parties. We have plenty of parking. Belly Dancing on last Saturday evening of each month.
“Best Food in Town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

I have never been disappointed with anything I've eaten here. My fav is their Vegetarian Plate-so much variety and a lot of food! They also have a great selection of beers to enjoy with dinner.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Orange, California
“Tasty, Mediterreanean and Healthy Portions; What's Not To Love?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

This reviewer is no tree hugging vegetarian, as one can see from the review history, but here's a shock: get the vegetarian plate as it's crazy good. So is the chicken kabob. Never thought ever in my wildest food dreams that a waitress would say to me "the usual vegetarian plate Hon?" Don't expect a gourmet atmosphere; this is just good fresh food served by nice efficient friendly staff who remember you if it isn't the busy lunch hour. Casual but way well worth a try as the food is solid good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fresno, Ca.
“The Spicy Chicken is FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

I was introduced to this place by an Egyptian friend who recommended the Spicy Chicken. Although I am not a fan of the shwarma, the spiced chicken with perfectly prepared vegetables, and lovely rice pilaf are absolutely delicious! The divine dipping sauce is just to die for. I enjoy the salad as well, and always have the hummus, which is made exactly the way I enjoy it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fresno, CA
“Now my favorite restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010

Our friend treated us here - he had been several times and wanted us to enjoy it. We were NOT disappointed!
The service was great - we were served quickly and the waiter was friendly and courteous. The falafels were excellent! I had the spicy chicken, and oh, my!! It was wonderful! The salad that came with it was almost a meal in itself. The vegetables were prepared perfectly.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Finest of Mediterranain Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2009

I have traveled widely and i did have high expectations in Fresno. I was completely gratified when I dined at Phoenician Garden. I had the Spicy Chicken, some of the best food I have ever tasted. I got a Fatoush side salad. The crunchy pita in the salad and outstanding dressing were amazing. Service was superb, and appetizer: Hummus, arrived promptly. This was a 5 Star experience.