“Nice people,perfect services” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Fresno B&B and Inns
Fresno, California
“Nice people,perfect services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I am on my business trip,and so glad that choose the right hotel for me and my boss.very friendly and helpful family of the owner.comfortable bedroom,very clean and tidy. Convenient shopping area. Your best choice,extra value.

When I come to Fresno next time,no doubt that will be staying here again. :-)

Room Tip: Suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

6 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I have had no problems while I've stayed here. This is why I come back, but if the rooms were up graded it would be a very nice motel the management are good people as far as I can tell. If I owned this motel I would put profits aside to up grade rooms one by one.

• Stayed May 2013
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have been in this motel for almost three months as my family is in Asia learning new languages. And what I have experienced is a great and honest family helping me with everything - my living space and my small office space. They help me with the TV, with my computers, with the safety of my belongings, with my shirts, etc.

I have no plan to move but rather use this as my base in setting up two medical offices. The Kings Canyon Motel is a home/office for me. My thanks to them for making it so nice. One member of the family helps me in my medical office nearby for an entirely separate job with equal payment to the others. There has been no reward for writing this information.

Chuck Phillips, MD

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Been to Kings Canyon Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Kings Canyon Motel

Address: 4770 E. Kings Canyon Rd, Fresno, CA 93702
Location: United States > California > Fresno
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 4 B&Bs / Inns in Fresno
Motel is located in Fresno, CA. near Fresno Convention and Entertainment Center, Home to Chafee Zoo, is about 3 miles from the Motel, and California State University - Fresno is 7 miles away. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kings Canyon Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Kings Canyon Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.