“Grungy Carpets, Noisy Airconditioner, and Out of Control Teenagers...NEVER AGAIN!!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno-Northwest

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #13 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Paso Robles, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is by far the worst Hilton property I have every stayed at. I walked on the carpet in our room with my socks on...and after just a few steps they were dark grey...the air conditioner sounded like an airplane was taking off in our room every time it came on. To top it all off...the hotel let a school group of teenagers seemingly unsupervised run ram-sack through the hotel at 4 am. They were so loud, they managed to wake our entire room up, including our 5 month old son. After a horrible night, we were offered a "snack bag" for our trouble. How dare they...so I got to drive home overly tired, which is what I wanted to avoid with staying at the hotel to begin with. Oh...and by the way, I'm a silver Hilton Honors member. So, I would hate to see how a "regular" customer would have gotten treated.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hardeep M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno-Northwest, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
We sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort and safety is my number one concern. Your review will assist in correcting noise issues with other guests in the future. Your feedback regarding the cleanliness of your room has been addressed with our housekeeping team and we will be taking the necessary steps to improve. We hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

First and foremost...great breakfast! Proteins included, not just the typical carb-laden continental breakfast. Service and hospitality was superb. The accommodations...WOW!! Made a last minute reservation and got tremendous service. If I ever go through Fresno again, this is my first stop!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest for your last minute stay in Fresno. We appreciate comments and feedback about your stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience at our property. We hope to see you again next time when you visit Fresno. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or concerns.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

A good, clean, hotel. Easy access to highway. Close to lots of places to eat (both full serve restaurants and fast food) Well lit parking. Prices get a little high during the summer months. Better deals can be found in non-summer months.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Folsom, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Traveled to the hotel and everything in town was booked
Closest hotel was 30 miles away.
I called and talked to the manager to see if I could get a room.
I left my phone number but never thought I would get a room and wasted my time
At noon the next day he called with a cancellation and got a room
Saved me an hour of driving
Stay at hotel when I travel the area for business.
Nice hotel , good service with a happy hour

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Central California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stay at this hotel often on business. Hotel is new. Rooms are very nice. King suite is very spacious and set up well for business travelers. Staff is very friendly. There is a train track that runs along the east side of the hotel, but I rarely hear it at night. They will supply you with earplugs if you are a light sleeper. Nice to have a Starbucks in the same parking lot as well. I have stayed across the street at the new Holiday Inn Express and the Hampton Inn has them beat hands down. Much nicer rooms, way friendlier staff.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west (freeway) side are quieter.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
mybeach101
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Brand new hotel. Rooms were spacious, well furnished and sparkling clean. Staff friendly and very well trained. Breakfast room is beautiful and great free breakfast.

Room Tip: get an even numbered room which won't be on freeway side. Fitness center doesn't open unti...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno-Northwest? Share your experiences!