“The Place for Prime Rib” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #183 of 1,024 Restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Las Vegas, Nevada
“The Place for Prime Rib”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

If you enjoy great Prime Rib then the Outback in Fresno, CA is your place. The steaks and Fish are also great. The service is excellent and the prices are like other Steak Houses. You will enjoy it and the water is free.

Visited January 2013

Fresno, California, United States
“The best steakhouse for the money.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

As one of our favorite places to eat, we're never disappointed. The value is very good. The flavor is consistent and the service is good even when they're busy. Hector was our server tonight, full of smiles, polite and really took care of us.

• Visited September 2012
Visalia, California
4,030 helpful votes 4,030 helpful votes
“Better alternative!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I came just to change it, I think I have visited most of all the restaurants in Fresno so here sounded ok. The reception was fast and the hostess was very knowledge on the specials and on the menu, I did try the new 4 course meal for only $15? Way better than the apple or the chilli places, I had their creamy potato soup and the ceaser salad so far so good, then I had the pork chops which I think on my opinion they were just ok, not good but not bad either I did like the sauce though, and then the dessert, my friend said it was yummy, but I'm not fan of carrot cake. Over all the deal is great and the place is good. I will come back again for sure!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sacramento, California
“They had us in & out with a smile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Had the pleasure of eating here on the closing day of the Olympics. Told the host we were on tight timeframe & that we needed to eat & be back to out hotel to watch the closing of the games.

They made it happen , quality food & great service .....
Thank you...

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Danville, California
“Food for thought but the service is not”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Dined on Friday night at 5:30pm before attending the Fresno Grizzlies AAA baseball game. As a party of five, we were warmly welcomed by the hostess and staff. There was no wait to be seated as the restaurant was active but not busy. Staffing seemed appropriate for the time of day.

The food was prepared perfectly and served temperature appropriate. The pork loin was outstanding, juicy not dry as pork as can often be if over cooked. The caesar salads tasty and chilled perfectly. The one with shrimp was tasty and nicely grilled. The steaks were the best I have tasted.

However, the waitress brought out one small loaf of warm bread for five guests which is usually served to two diners. She did not offer more and we had to request more on several occassions.The bread was very tasty and we wanted more.

Finally, over it is good food at a fair price. I'd go again!

• Visited July 2012