“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
USA
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I went there with my Turkish friends. I loved the dolma sis kebabs and many more. It was a great place.

Visited October 2012

Fresno, California
“Going to AJ's is like going to an Armenian wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

It must be good because everyone in the place knows each other. The restaurant is full of Armenians so that says it all. I really enjoyed my meal here and would recommend this place to all. Even if they don't have a wedding band.

Visited July 2013
KNOXVILLE, TENNESSEE
“Best Armenian Cuisine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

My once a year visit to Fresno visiting family includes AJ's Armenian Cuisine. The food here is on point and over the top delicious. Tonight I had the Koofta Plate which included Pilaf and Bulgar Pilaf. Summer Salad. Armenian bread and Raspberry Tea. If you leave this place hungry it's your own fault. I'll eat here at least two more times before I go home to Knoxville Tennessee.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fresno, California
“Best hummus in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

This locally owned restaurant serves freshly prepared food. The kebabs are excellent, and the bulgar pilaf delicious. The summer salad is also yummy, served with every meal. My favorite item is their hummus. It is flavorful and smooth. They also do a great job for take out. I ordered from them for a dinner party and we had plenty of food, freshly prepared, at a reasonable price. My husband loves their lamb shank. Support our local restaurants, this is a gem.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
slo life
“A very GOOD find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Very clean,very friendly staff,very nice furnishings,fresh and tasty food,very quick service.Arnold said best,"I'll be back!"

Visited May 2012