“Many beers !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Seafood, Vegetarian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Visalia, California
4,016 helpful votes 4,016 helpful votes
“Many beers !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Well, I always give my best opinion on the places I go, I don't care on how pricy can be or how the place looks, what my opinion is based will be on service and food. I came here because of the beer selection and I was very happy with it, I'm tired of restaurants just having the cheap selection of buds and sams, here they have everything on beers, the first time I had a great service but I noticed that when I get a table outside the waitresses always seem to be new, which it's not that great, the food it's not that great but it's better than the typical Abees or chill#%^. I will point out the manager is very professional, and we always see him because my friends never bring their ID's so he always come to check on us. Over all I do recommend this place, my food always taste good, good presentation and service is always attentive. Now, most people will trust my opinion on places, I review food for a mayor tv channel. I do know what I'm talking about.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Hi MONTYHADES - Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate that you choose to dine with us recognizing the quality of our beer selection. Our managers are happy to help if you ever experience less than excellent food and service. Our goal is to completely meet your expectations. Please know that we are always available at yhguestrelations@darden.com if you would like to discuss a visit.

“a fun loud party restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good quality bar food and the waitress was helpful and friendly for being so busy. There were a lot of large parties around us and a 30 min wait but everything was enjoyable.

Visited August 2013
Somerset, New Jersey
“Good Food with Great People”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Service was wonderful and our waiter took the time to explain everything. Can't think of anything I didn't llike about this place.

Visited August 2013
“Food was worth it!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We went there Fri around 5pm. There were people in the bar being loud and obnoxious. Only place to sit further away from the bar is outside and right now would not be a good idea. So we did not have any choice. This was our first experience and apart from the main course I was not comfortable with anything else.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Hi Blancetts - Your disappointment is understandable and we apologize that others in our restaurant made you feel uncomfortable. You are certainly deserving of not only superior food, but a pleasant atmosphere. Should you wish to discuss your visits in greater detail, please do not hesitate to contact us at yhguestrelations@darden.com.
“Eh it was okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in late night pretty much because most other places were closed. Prices were pretty high for average food. Mac and cheese was good. My boyfriend had the ribs and yes we know it was late but they were tough and chewy. We were really looking or a good California meal being from out of state. This was not exactly it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Hi Jmstch14- Our goal is to completely meet your expectations and apologize for letting you down. Please know that this is not the sort of experience you should expect from Yard House. There is no doubt we can do a better job and we would welcome the opportunity to prove that to you. When time allows, please contact us at yhguestrelations@darden.com.