“Excellent Beers On The Tap” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 1,010 restaurants in Fresno
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Seafood, Vegetarian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent Beers On The Tap”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

The beer collection is very good....the 100 taps look good as well as taste good..... it is quite an educating experience just to look at the options available..... the staff are always friendly...... this is a must stop whenever one is Fresno..... if you have friends to accompany then that much better....makes for a great environment to enjoy the beer and chat away...... the food is good too although they could probably look at increasing the options just a bit more...... the decor is no nonsense - in a way it does not add anything to the experience nor does it take anything away......

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

80% Recommend
Beaumont, California
“Excellant Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Traveling on business in Fresno; this was my first visit to Yard House. What can you say about a restaurant that has 118 beers On Tap - wow! I found my favorite hard-to-locate (Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA) on tap and I was very happy. Their GINGER CRUSTED NORWEGIAN SALMON was the best salmon I've ever eaten; definitely recommended.

Visited February 2013
Fresno
“Great burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I enjoy a good burger, and this place had one. I had the PEPPER CRUSTED GORGONZOLA, marsala sautéed crimini mushrooms, caramelized onions and baby spinach with fries. It was exactly cooked to order, and tasted great. The waitress was, Elisa, was terrific, very efficient and friendly. A very nice lunch with my bride. We'll be back!!

Visited February 2013
Fresno, California, United States
“Great atmosphere and awesome food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great place to hang out with friends for appetizers and drinks. A little pricey but good food. Service is hit and miss. Somedays you have an awesome server other times they forget about your table or drinks.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Hi Shane S - While we are happy to hear you enjoy our food & atmosphere, we cannot apologize enough that service has been hit or miss. We will absolutely be addressing this feedback with our team. If ever you are not 100% satisfied when dining with us, we'd love a manager to be involved so hopefully we can make things better right then and there. We truly value your patronage. If you would like to share more about your visit, please do not hesitate to contact us at guestservices@yardhouse.com. Thank you.
“Everything is tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is definitely my new favorite restaurant! On my last visit I started with the house brewed Honey beer. What can I say? So good!! It's a lighter tasting beer without being too "girly". Try the ceviche appetizer..it's better than most of the "authentic Mexican" restaurants. I like that its not an overwhelming portion.
The crab cakes are also another good choice. Two big cakes, enough to share.
The BF always orders the rib eye because its a generous size steak and so tender. I ordered the garlic lobster noodles and couldn't finish my plate. The chopped salad was light and loaded with veggies. I love how it said topped with avocado, and it sure was. My only regret: not leaving room for dessert. This restaurant was lively and the service was spot on. Never had to wait for a refill :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere