“A Dump” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Parkland Hotel

Parkland Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fresno
Parkland Hotel
You added Parkland Hotel to your Saves list
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3093-3095 North Parkway Drive, Fresno, CA 93722   |
Ranked #55 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2006

Although I have warned others about this hotel on other Internet websites, my reviews have been so harsh (though I believe they were honest descriptions) that none of them have published my review.
Service: The two individuals who were at the front desk (one was actually for Knights Inn and the other was for the Travelodge) carried on with a "I don't want to be here" attitude. I never even got a smile out of either of them. I even got bad looks from the front desk girl when I returned 2 times to change rooms. The first room wasn't ready. The second room reeked of cigarette smoke even though I asked for non-smoking. Finally, I was given a third room which continued to reek of smoke but I figured that how they all smell.
Accomodations: The drapes were torn and dirty, the carpet was filthy, the sheets were nasty (good thing we brought our own sheets), the bathroom was okay HOWEVER the ceiling vent fell while I was taking a shower. The walls were so thin that we were able to hear WHOLE conversations in our room. My boyfriend and I had visitors during our trip: two flies, a cockroach, a endless spider friends. YAY!
Sum up: Do not stay here. It is $40 per night but you GET WHAT YOU PAR FOR...and that's not much.

• Stayed November 2005