I booked a room here via Expedia -- price was $70.17 w /taxes & fees. When I arrived at the hotel, the hotel attendant charged me the hotels rate $46.78 w/taxes & fees, because he didn't know how to properly accept my reservation from Expedia. Lesson learned: avoid Expedia and contact the hotel for the lower rate. The hotel manager informed me that Expedia buys rooms in bulk and sets the prices on their end. Nice little mark-up.
The room itself was typical Motel 6. Somewhat clean, but not stocked with the shower towels or kleenex. Relative to the other options in the valley, I would say that the price is OK if you get it for ~$46 -- definitely not worth $70.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Fresno Shaw Ave And Hwy 99 Hotel Fresno
- Motel 6 Fresno Shaw Ave And Hwy 99 Hotel
- Fresno Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Fresno
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious rooms with refrigerators & microwaves, outdoor pool. Courteous and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Fresno Shaw Ave and Hwy 99 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.