We stayed here in May 2013 because we couldn't get a room on Priceline. I think we might have gotten the last room, so maybe there was something going on in Fresno that we didn't know about.
There were a few negatives:
- Not enough towels. This room had two beds and could sleep four people, but there were only two bath towels, one hand towel, and although there were two washcloths, one of them was on the counter and looked like it may have been previously used.
- The shower temperature was inconsistent, and had an odd water spray pattern (sorry, I don't remember why it seemed odd, but it was noticeable enough to include in my notes).
- The toilet tank had a slow leak and thus would periodically refill even though it hadn't been flushed.
- There was a stain on the sink wall that looked like someone had wiped their nose on it.
- The floor was not vacuumed well; there were obvious threads and lint.
Like all Motel 6s:
- The bath towels were small and thin.
- No shampoo was provided.
- No notepad was provided.
On the plus side:
- A king bed or two queen beds was better than most Motel 6s that I've stayed in.
- Having a refrigerator and microwave in the room was a nice surprise.
- There was a nice small desk space and chair.
Overall, it was clean enough and OK for what we needed. We would stay there again under the same circumstances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious rooms with refrigerators & microwaves, outdoor pool. Courteous and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Motel-6, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Motel 6 Fresno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Fresno Shaw Ave And Hwy 99 Hotel Fresno
- Fresno Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Fresno