“Great location and safe asswell” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Fresno Shaw Ave and Hwy 99

You added Motel 6 Fresno Shaw Ave and Hwy 99 to your Saves list
Motel 6 Fresno Shaw Ave and Hwy 99
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5021 North Barcus Avenue, Fresno, CA 93722 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)   |
Ranked #26 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
“Great location and safe asswell”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

This motel is in a great location, there is lots of stores and good restaurants nearby. It is clean, cozy and quite, so it is a good place to rest. Also Krystal from the front desk, is very nice and professional, she allways has a smile and willing to help... I have a company truck and nothing has ever been missing and it does look like a safe area. So if you come here you won't regret it.

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Great motel for the price.. Great staff. Krystal is friendly, speedy and professional.
The new management is great!! Is quiet and clean... They even call you after you check in to make sure your satisfied with your room. Like I said for the price you can't beat it, and it's close to fast food and gas.

• Stayed February 2013
William M, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno Shaw Ave and Hwy 99, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
We are always pleased when guest let us know that we were able to meet and exceed their expectations. It is our goal to provide great customer service and a clean room to every one of our guests. We hope that if you are in the area again you will stop by and spend the night. I will let the staff know how much you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again.
Woodland, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Was better than I had expected. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. There is wifi, a refrigerator and microwave in room. Mc Donalds, Carl's Jr, Subway, In & Out Burger are all less than a block away. Check in was made easy, Krystal was very professional and nice. The only reason I give it a 4 is I would like fluffier pillows and softer towels, other than that I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Rooms east of office, away from traffic.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
William M, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno Shaw Ave and Hwy 99, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I am so pleased and I thank you so much for your comments. Please if you are in our area again please come and stay with us again. I will pass your comments along to the staff.
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I give ten stars the service at every other hotel has been a bad expirience .. Krystal in the front helped mebhow tovget around and I called her for a million things and she was so nice and friendly. Im not from around so she was as helpful as anyone has been here to me.I travel a lot and i gotta say I havnt gotten good helpful answers from anyone anywhere near here.

Room Tip: Motel 6 was great ..the service in the front the lady helped me with any problem I had. Im not frkm...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
William M, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno Shaw Ave and Hwy 99, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thanks for the 10 stars!!! Providing a great guest experience is our goal. So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again. And if your in our area again, please come and stay with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Room was nice, clean and comfortable! Loved it. Krystal was extremely nice and welcoming. Made me feel very comfortable! She definitely should be considered for a promotion!!! Keep up the great work Krystal.

• Stayed February 2013
Clean and comfortable that's great!!!!!!! That's the experience we hope all of our guest would have. I will pass along your comments to the staff. Hope to see you again soon.
Harlan,Ia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Excellent, prompt check-in by Krystal - check-in clerk at front desk.Room was excellent -clean -bed was very comfortable.Will definitely stay here when in the area again.Very easy access from Interstate.

Room Tip: South side rooms are quiet
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Happy to hear that your stay was what you expected. Thank you for your comments. If your in our area again please come and stay again.
sno
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I had gotten a the name of this establishment from a friend as i tend to ask real people so this actually comes as too reviews . My second encounter was from Crystal in my booking she was extremely helpful and pleasant and very welcoming in this day when costmer servesies is at a lost she made me feel like my time and want and needs were important
The place was clean looked well organized qiet a surprise from what I expected I will be staying again and I will thank my friend and tell others

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank for all the wonderful things you had to say about our motel. Please if your in our area again we would love to have you come and stay with us. Thank you again and I will pass along your comments to the staff.

Been to Motel 6 Fresno Shaw Ave and Hwy 99? Share your experiences!