“Great experience!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Fresno

You added Motel 6 Fresno to your Saves list
Motel 6 Fresno
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5021 North Barcus Avenue, Fresno, CA 93722 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)   |
Ranked #30 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
“Great experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Room was nice, clean and comfortable! Loved it. Krystal was extremely nice and welcoming. Made me feel very comfortable! She definitely should be considered for a promotion!!! Keep up the great work Krystal.

• Stayed February 2013
William M, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Clean and comfortable that's great!!!!!!! That's the experience we hope all of our guest would have. I will pass along your comments to the staff. Hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Harlan,Ia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Excellent, prompt check-in by Krystal - check-in clerk at front desk.Room was excellent -clean -bed was very comfortable.Will definitely stay here when in the area again.Very easy access from Interstate.

Room Tip: South side rooms are quiet
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Happy to hear that your stay was what you expected. Thank you for your comments. If your in our area again please come and stay again.
sno
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I had gotten a the name of this establishment from a friend as i tend to ask real people so this actually comes as too reviews . My second encounter was from Crystal in my booking she was extremely helpful and pleasant and very welcoming in this day when costmer servesies is at a lost she made me feel like my time and want and needs were important
The place was clean looked well organized qiet a surprise from what I expected I will be staying again and I will thank my friend and tell others

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank for all the wonderful things you had to say about our motel. Please if your in our area again we would love to have you come and stay with us. Thank you again and I will pass along your comments to the staff.
Fresno, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stay at this motel often the staff is always so friendly. Krystal at the front desks is always up beat and willing to help in any way. The rooms are always clean. Close to food and gas.I have always had a safe stay at this hotel for the money it is worth it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
William M, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
I was please to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We make every effort to make sure that our guest's have a clean, comfortable room.
Idyllwild, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I would like first to compliment our check-in clerk, Krystal. When she realized we were in Fresno for a Memorial Service and not familiar with the area she very promptly got on her computer and located where we had to go, and printed us out a map. We were soooo grateful. The room was very ordinary but clean and the bed was comfortable. It was a pleasure in the morning to have freshly brewed coffee waiting and a warm greeting (again by Krystal). What a sweet and friendly receptionist you have!!
We have stayed in other Motel 6, and while this stay was adequate, I think it is due for a little upgrade. Thank you Frank & Harriet Thompson, Idyllwild,CA.

Room Tip: Handicap rooms have ample large bars for safety in & out of tub. Rooms toward the front of Mote...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
William M, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
It was a pleasure to read your comments. Thanks for all the wonderful things you had to say.
We love-it when guests enjoy their stay. Please if you are in our area again we would love to have you stay with us.
Stockton, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I travel a lot and have to say this is by far the worst experience I've had!! It took me over an hour to check into the room due to a "booking error". The room itself was pretty dirty (there was a french fry on the floor the entire time I was there and it wasn't mine. Even though i had the room cleaned everyday it remained) and bathroom was covered in mildew and stinky. I was there for four nights yet had to get rekeyed everynight. The second night meant another hour long wait in the lobby just to get rekeyed!! The front desk clerk that night was cranky and slow. The rest of the front desk clerks were very friendly and nice though. I slept well when the hotel was relatively empty but on the nights it was full I could hear EVERYTHING in the next rooms!! I wouldn't return here again but would find somewhere else even if it meant spending more money.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
William M, Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Please except my apologizes..............I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

It's a motel 6. So don't expect much. You get what you pay for. Although Krystal at the front desk was very helpful and friendly when checking my father and I into our room. As for the room, the tv worked, shower was hot, beds had blankets and pillows. Expect any more from a motel 6 and your setting yourself up for a disappointment.

• Stayed November 2012
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will pass along your comments to the staff.