“Great value, wonderful suprise!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Fresno

You added Motel 6 Fresno to your Saves list
Motel 6 Fresno
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5021 North Barcus Avenue, Fresno, CA 93722 (Formerly Red Roof Inn)   |
Ranked #31 of 65 Hotels in Fresno
Fresno, California
“Great value, wonderful suprise!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I'm NOT a fan of Motel 6. I would typically prefer to spend more for a hotel, rather than stay in a bad area of town OR in a dirty hotel.

That is NOT the case with this hotel. It can be a tiny bit noisey, because it near the 99 freeway. But, we typically use the Business King room. It includes a fridge, is a nice size and CLEAN.

The hotel staff is helpful. I typically price shop online, then book directly with the hotel. They have always 'price matched' whatever online deal I've seen. Staff is friendly!!

Room Tip: The Business King room is closer to the hotel office. That makes it further away from the freeway...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fresno, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Visit Fresno every summer to visit with family and our stay here was very pleasant. Loved the service here. Joseph gave us great service and met all are needs during our stay here. Will return to this location for future visits.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
William M, General Manager at Motel 6 Fresno, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our property. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great stay with us.

We are so glad to have wonderful staff members that believe in always offering VIP Service to our guests, and it is always our goal to exceed our customers’ expectations here at the Motel 6 Fresno. We will share your comments with all our staff and ownership in order to continue improving the quality of our hotel and the service we provide.

Again, we thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences at the Motel 6 Fresno and hope to see you again in the near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I checked in at the front desk Joseph was very polite and funny asked me what brought me to Fresno seemed very interested in my travel plans suggested something's to do while in town put us in a great room called a business king great job Joseph keep up the good work thanks for a great stay

• Stayed July 2012
Folsom, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I have been staying at diferent Motel 6, but this one appears to be the best. The room was clean, the furnitures are new, and the staff (Krystal) made it comfortable for me. She was very helpful, and provide all the service I need. Thank you, Krystal!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Russellville, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

We travel alot and stay in Motel 6 all over the US. This Motel 6 was Clean, confortable bed, clean bathroom,with many nice things. Refreg, microwave, safe., etc. Well light up parking lot. Krystal offered us coffee and welcomed us with a smile. She went the extra mile to make us confortable. I only wish we had coffee in our room. This Location was referred to us from a friend that stayed here often when in Fresno. Close to stores & Highway.
We asked for a room by office and Krystal....did just that for us.

Room Tip: We made advance arrangements for 2 days..maybe 3.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Fresno, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I wasnt expecting much from this hotel at first me and my wife were on a budget so we picked them based on rate and the way they looked, but once we arrived the way we were treated by the night clerk i believe his name was joseph he was very helpful. he assisted me and my wife with our luggage and made sure we were okay with everything before leaving our side. thanks alot joseph our stay was lovely!

Room Tip: i would prefer the business king it was very convenient and quiet. nice and spacious
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Fort Collins, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

When traveling, I like staying at a Motel 6 so when driving my motorcycle (trike) from Oceanside to Sacramento, I used my handy Motel 6, mobile phone app, made my reservation and headed on my way. I made a reservation for a King size bed and on arrival, Krystal let me know they had right in front next to the office and could park my bike right in front of the door. Krystal was very friendly and helpful. It's always nice to feel welcomed!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Been to Motel 6 Fresno? Share your experiences!