“Our stop over” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 64 Hotels in Fresno
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Our stop over”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Real nice people, they upgraded to a twin bedroom free of charge. There jaquci was fab, the breafast was very good lots of choices. Not much to see in the area on foot, but then we were only passing through. Very pleasant stay, would recomend. Good TV to watch, we had 3 tv's,. Doc 180

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Louisville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Upon entering Townplace Suites Fresno, the first thing I noticed is that they do not have much of a lobby. However, the receptionist was very friendly and upgraded my room from a studio to a one bedroom suite. My travelling companions were upgraded from a one bedroom suite to a two bedroom suite. As a Marriott rewards member, I received a bag of candy.

My one bedroom suite was a welcome surprise. There is a small full kitchen including a dishwasher. The bathroom amenities included Paul Mitchell products- shampoo, conditioner, and lotion. The towels were plush. The bathroom was very clean and the water pressure was excellent.

The living room had a couch with flat screen TV and a desk with good lighting. The bedroom is on the small side, however, the bed was very comfortable. Extraneous noises cannot be heard.
The breakfast is included. I felt very comfortable at the Townplace Suites and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Alameda, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stay at this Hotel often, at least 2 - 3 times a month , I have been staying at this hotel since 2008. I usually do not write reviews but I finally decided to rate this wonderful hotel in the Heart of the Central Valley in CA. This is one of the Best Hotels in Fresno, CA. Probably the #1 Best Hotel in Town.
I would like to express my thanks and Appreciation to Allison Ying the General Manager and the Front Desk staff members Pak and Cham etc. They always make me feel that I am a very special guest, and they always wrap me with their warm hospitality. They always make me feel that I am not just checking into another hotel but I come to stay at my Second Sweet Home or My Vacation Home.
The Housekeeping Dept they work so hard to keep this Hotel Very Clean and I can say this hotel has the Freshest and Cleanest Sheets and Towels that stands-out from all other Marriot Hotels and Marriott Brands!

Room Tip: There is no Restaurant there but I like the Grab and Go Breakfast items. Very Nice Suites, Great Lo...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Rena, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had been travelling all day and didn't have reservations, but when I walked in at 9 pm and told them I was a Marriott member and wondered if there was a vacancy for a 2 bedroom suite, I had no problems whatsoever. It was a Sunday and lot's of room left. I got checked in and the keys to our room within minutes. It was impressive. I loved it. We ordered a pizza to be delivered and 20 minutes went and the front desk called the room wondering if I wanted to pick up the pizza at the front desk or have it brought to our room. I have to say I am impressed with the service at this place.

Didn't get to try out any of the other amenities here, such as the pool, breakfast and laundry room, but I am sure they are also very impressive.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel has an excellent location in a very nice area of Fresno. This is convenient to freeways, restaurants,airport. The room was perfect for an extended stay. It was very clean and comfortable. It was a little small,but, it had everything you could ask for. The rate was a real value. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I'll keep this short and sweet. My family and I spent 4 days here this past July, using it as a base for driving to Yosemite and Sequoia, as well as some business I had in Fresno.

All I can say is that this particular TownePlace Suites is excellent. From the friendly and helpful desk staff to the outstanding house-keeping crew, you will not find a better value for your $$. The location is also super convenient for getting around Fresno.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Iowa City, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I selected this place as a last minute booking on the same morning for one night, and was not at all disappointed after checking-in. The location is great if you are on your way to Yosemite National Park. The room was spacious and nicely decorated. There was a standard size kitchen equipped with all utensils and silverwares, in case one would prefer to cook and eat in the room. The bed/mattress was firm and gave me a nice sleep. In the morning we were in hurry, and were nicely surprised to see that they have nice breakfast bags to grab & go. Overall, a very nice experience, and I'd love to stay there again whenever I visit that area. Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to TownePlace Suites Fresno? Share your experiences!