“Very Clean Hotel and Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 65 hotels in Fresno
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Very Clean Hotel and Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

The b-fast area is really small. Not many places to eat nearby although there was an IHOP. The room was large and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. Could have used more outlets in the room.

Room Tip: Not many places to eat close by only an IHOP
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

81 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Redding, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Due to full booking in Clovis, we booked at the TownePlace Suites in Fresno - Wow! The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful accommodating us to room next to our son's family which meant a free upgrade for us (not requested). Throughout our three days with them they continued to inquire about how our stay was going, sent staff for a very minor repair to the room, and generally made us feel right at home. It will be our choice on future visits to the central valley. Beds were comfy, room was quiet (could not hear our crying grandson in the next room in the middle of the night!), amenities were much above standard. All this made easier by the location just blocks from the freeway. Congrat's and thanks to Joey at the front desk!

Room Tip: Separate bedroom/sitting room is ideal!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sacramento, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed one night here when I was traveling for work. The room is large with a couch and kitchen included. The bed is really comfortable and I had a good night sleep. In the morning, there were lots of options of breakfast to grab and take with you. Staff was very friendly and helpful and I will totally stay here again if I am in town.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
california
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the TownePlace suites in Fresno for 2 weeks for my husbands job. This was my first time in Fresno. I was not looking forward to the trip but I was pleasantly surprised at the great selection of restaurants and shopping close by. I was also glad that we could go to Ballys gym for free anytime we were there. The staff really went out of their way to help us out with anything we needed. The bed was comfy but the pillows could have been better. The pool was cold, I really wish it was heated.The breakfast is your basic continental breakfast: Bagels, english muffins, boiled eggs, oatmeal, cereal, muffins, juice, breakfast bars, yogurt, fruit, coffee, tea etc. Overall the hotel is great but If you're going to Fresno just to visit, I suggest you head further west. If you do go I highly recommend you go to the Phoenician Mediterranean grill and Sakura Chaya Japanese restaurant. They are both close by.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Jonesborough, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My husband and I recently spent a night at Towneplace Suites by Marriott on our way to Yosemite National Park. Not only was it our first time in Fresno but also our first trip to CA. We flew into Fresno and after 13 hours in airports and airplanes our suite was the perfect place to rest. The staff was warm and friendly from the moment we arrived to the moment we departed. Our room initially had a problem with the air cooling unit, as it wasn’t really cooling the room. The issue was addressed immediately and the staff could not have been more helpful. The room itself was impeccably clean and in great condition. The beds were actually comfortable! As a bonus, I loved the colors of the room and the décor. The location is convenient to everything we needed including shopping and dining, but the building is situation far enough away from traffic that we weren’t bothered by it and I’m a light sleeper. We will definitely stay here again if and when we find ourselves needing a room in Fresno. Thank you!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

As an ex-Fresnan, I have tried many of the other establishments over the past 10 years on at least 20 return visits but recently stumbled on to TownePlace Suites for a 2+ week stay and was utterly delighted with the facilities but most of all with the staff under Allison Ying. Her team Pak, Joey, Naomi as well as all the housekeeping and maintenance crew were friendly, responsive and efficient. The breakfast was a nice bonus of an array of cereal, muffins, power bars, fruit and hardboiled egg. Coffee and and lemon water available all day. The suites are spacious, clean with generous towels, pillows, linens. Kitchenette more than adequate. Some of the stuffing of sofa and beds are getting a little soggy (certainly not SPG "heavenly beds" caliber) but that's out of the control of the staff there.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed one night at the Townplace Suites in Fresno. The front desk staff were so friendly, made check in fast and easy. I had a studio room which was more than enough for one person and found the room very comfortable. I didn't get a chance to take advantage of the kitchenette, but it seemed to be decently well equipped. I got a chance to enjoy the pool for a bit - which was a nice relief on a 100 degree day. I slept well, enjoyed the free internet and the pack-and-go breakfast, and was on my way.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to TownePlace Suites Fresno? Share your experiences!