“Great course” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Golf Courses
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Known as "Big Muni," this 18-hole public course is located along the scenic San Joaquin River featuring wide, tree-lined fairways and very small greens.
Selma, California
5 attraction reviews
“Great course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

For the price this course is good. Been a while since I ve been here, but enjoy it every time I go. If you havent been, give it a try

Visited February 2012

California
27 attraction reviews
“Reasonable Rates for a City Course”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

The first time I played Riverside about 4 years ago I thought it was a cow pasture and swore never to return. Some friends convinced me to try it again after they did some renovations to the course. I have played it 6-8 times since the renovations a few years ago. The course was definitely better, but not great. It is a typical city course, in that it is maintained OK, but also gets a lot of play. It is not picturesque, but reasonably priced. Not too much water on the course.

Visited April 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“1st timer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

My very first time golfing. I went with my Uncle & we had a good time. I still have a lot to learn. Lol

Visited May 2012
California
“Came for the fellowship, stayed for the golf.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I attended a charity tournament and will return to play the course again. Nice improvements over where it was three years ago. Updated course and amenities.

Visited February 2012
Los Angeles
3 attraction reviews
“Great challenging & affordable course.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

I have played Riverside many times and everytime the course offered a different challenge. Better to book a Tee time in advance as the course can be really busy. They allow 5some, which in my opinion really slows the game. Many players do not use the play as you go rule , but rather wait for each other turn, and I did not see the marshall telling them to sped up.
They should have a refreshment cart on the course, especially in the summer when its 100F+! Bunkers are hard!

Visited January 2012

Been to Riverside Golf Course? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Riverside Golf Course, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.