“Chaffee Zoo in Fresno” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Mariposa, California
“Chaffee Zoo in Fresno”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I took my nieces and my granddaughter. We loved it. We were able to feel the stingrays and really enjoyed all the exibits. We were there when the zoo opened and spent the whole day walking about....the only drawback was that we boarded the train to fairy land to late. It closed at 4. I wish I would have worked that in the middle of the day and then I could write that "we seen it all!' Instead , we will have to go back another day to enjoy that part of the park...

Visited June 2012

Delano, California
3 attraction reviews
“Fresno Zoo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

<3 the zoo but need more exhibits to see and more animals need more parking as well and not charge so much per. person it's gotten ridiculous

Visalia, California
“kids to the zoo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Took 2 of my grandkids and they are 5 and3 They had so much fun, they loved the hands on things the zoo offered most. The zoo staff were great and spent tons of time with them explaining the animals and how they live, and what they eat. I just wish we had brought a picnic lunch, the food was very high and the food was stale. Next time I will be more prepared. Zoo is now even better with new things opened up since we were there.

Visited September 2012
Atlantic Beach, North Carolina, United States
“Great place to go with kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

It is a must go to place!!! Definitely go see the sealions new compound its GREAT!!!!!!!!! I liked the giraffes. Disliked

Visited October 2012
Madera, California
8 attraction reviews
“Zoo Boo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The people of Fresno wisely passed a bond for regular funding to their zoo a few years ago. It has paid off better than expected. Great evnets all year with Zoo Boo being the one my grand kids enjoy the most.

Visited October 2012

Been to Fresno Chaffee Zoo? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Fresno Chaffee Zoo, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.